Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero: Does Anyone Know This MMO...?

mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Just found this game, alpha is supposed to start next week according to the game's web site...the URL is as follows:

http://www.zero3000.com/

--
Michael

Comments

• joshejoshe Member Posts: 379

I have got bad feelings about this game.
    Imo exteel is 1 of the best futuristic mmo shooters out there.
    Believe me, exteel's cb (was there any ob?) was the best in which I ever took part.
    No lags at all, nice community, good knowledge about tactic and communication in game.
    Those are important in mmo shooters, and playing couple of them i see that "players" just choose a weapon and rush with "hoooraaaayyyy" scream on their mouth...then "tratatatataaa", death and loose.

I will participate in beta tests, but if the devs won't be different than all the others (no support, no implementation of players ideas etc) i'll trash this title, like all earlier mmogs.

--
    /thread

Remember, your advantage lies in your opponent's weakness (J)

• asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124

I like this anime style mmo good find mlauzon, but can't seem to register for an account.

• grndzrogrndzro Member UncommonPosts: 1,162

It's crap, typical asian grind.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by grndzro

This guy is right, it took my 2 hours to hit level 40, what the fuck man...

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• plowhex311plowhex311 Member Posts: 9

o, and you wanna get to lvl 100 in 2 hours then? no game will let you hit the max lvl that fast and still be considerd fun, when everyone is the highest lvl, what then? hmm? i find the game to be fun! nothing wrong with it being a little grindy, just means people with out a life will shine more then the regular folk.

• ProdudeProdude Member Posts: 353

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Originally posted by grndzro

This guy is right, it took my 2 hours to hit level 40, what the fuck man...

Originally posted by plowhex311

o, and you wanna get to lvl 100 in 2 hours then? no game will let you hit the max lvl that fast and still be considerd fun, when everyone is the highest lvl, what then? hmm? i find the game to be fun! nothing wrong with it being a little grindy, just means people with out a life will shine more then the regular folk.

Foxx was being 'sarcastic'....maybe?

• plowhex311plowhex311 Member Posts: 9

well. if he is, i apologize, if he isnt, then my point stands!

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Zero.....at least they name it based on the gameplay kekek

P.S. zero x 3000 still equals zero