Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wrong listed...

Why is this game still listed under beta games, when it has gone retail already?
See here: Games list

You can clearly see it has the icons: imageimage

Well thats all for now, 3M

Comments

• MystlynxMystlynx Member UncommonPosts: 68

Because Gods and Heroes is still in closed beta.  So makes sense it would be on the beta list.

• TriMoonTriMoon Member UncommonPosts: 57

I assume you know the meaning of those images?
    if not, hover your mouse over them.

If it's in closed beta, it should not have those icons and should be under development status not beta, like the rest of the games...
    If they can't even be bothered by putting correct info according to a site's listing practices, then i have little to no hope in that company.

So what you saying is that games are marked with both current and feature status?

That makes no sense, there are a LOT of other games listed that will be retail or micro payment type.

This site had the practice to list the current state of games.

I say had because obviously it hasn't anymore, which means it has chosen its own death....

But i honestly think it is not a fault of mmorpg.com but rather the company that lists its own game.

Thats why i never "just click and see" if the info presented to me is not what i'm looking for at that time.

Yes i don't like spam nor adverts pushed in my face.

Again if they can't be bothered to update their game status to actualy reflect the current state on a listing site like this, i have no need what so ever to "check" out this game, because i will just be dissapointed by other things they just don't/can't be bothered with...

Things like this are an early warning sign for me.

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

man you are making this difficult,If you care to look just before the HELPFUL icons you can clearly see the release date or pending release date under the heading of...yes you guessed it "release date"The icons are mearly to help gamers on how this game will be availible if retail or d/l etc and if it has monthly fee`s and under the release date heading for GnH`s you can see it has q3 2007.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• muaddib101muaddib101 Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by TriMoon

I assume you know the meaning of those images?

if not, hover your mouse over them.
    If it's in closed beta, it should not have those icons and should be under development status not beta, like the rest of the games...

If they can't even be bothered by putting correct info according to a site's listing practices, then i have little to no hope in that company.

They have the exact same symbol next to Age of Conan and list the release date as 3/28/08. Thus, this only shows that the game is to be released as a retail disk and that it will be pay to play. Other games are not listed as such as the information has not been released yet as to what will be done with them. Payment plans are usually finalized just before the game is released.

Funny thing is, if you hover over the green arrow to the left, you will plainly see that it says "Beta Testing" next to God's and Heroes.

• TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200

So what you saying is that games are marked with both current and feature status?
    That makes no sense, there are a LOT of other games listed that will be retail or micro payment type.
    This site had the practice to list the current state of games.
    I say had because obviously it hasn't anymore, which means it has chosen its own death....

But i honestly think it is not a fault of mmorpg.com but rather the company that lists its own game.
    Thats why i never "just click and see" if the info presented to me is not what i'm looking for at that time.
    Yes i don't like spam nor adverts pushed in my face.

Again if they can't be bothered to update their game status to actualy reflect the current state on a listing site like this, i have no need what so ever to "check" out this game, because i will just be dissapointed by other things they just don't/can't be bothered with...
    Things like this are an early warning sign for me.

Ooooowww... Spooky! This site wont die until devs stop making MMOs and the last MMO server shuts down.

Originally posted by daylight01

.... and under the release date heading for GnH`s you can see it has q3 2007.
    Q3 yes....and we are now in....Q4 indeed..says enough.

I think i have spend enough time on this subject so gl you all, im moving out the road.

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

Originally posted by daylight01

.... and under the release date heading for GnH`s you can see it has q3 2007.
    Q3 yes....and we are now in....Q4 indeed..says enough.

I think i have spend enough time on this subject so gl you all, im moving out the road.

cant you just say "ok I made a mistake thanks for pointing it out"but no it seems you cant.

PS

this is still q3 not q4 again another fault but I guess you wont admit that either.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

This discussion has been closed.