Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help...Just started playing

bojinxbojinx Member Posts: 172

I just began Ashen Empires the other day and I chose to be a mage.  The NPC said I would have to visit the mage trainer located in the cellar/basement.  The only problem is  that I simply cannot find the mage trainer...I have searched everywhere with no luck.

Also is there any way to view the quests that you have excepted?

Thanks!

Comments

• ttomm46ttomm46 Member UncommonPosts: 446

Hi

I ran into a Mage trainer the other day but i can't remember where..i'm new too. love the game but I asked and no quest log yet..Hopefully they will

tom

• ShaeinShaein Member Posts: 2

If you need help with AE, you should chat on the [help] channel ingame. Ashen Empires official forums are quite good too.

• ThetyrantThetyrant Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Originally posted by bojinx

I just began Ashen Empires the other day and I chose to be a mage.  The NPC said I would have to visit the mage trainer located in the cellar/basement.  The only problem is  that I simply cannot find the mage trainer...I have searched everywhere with no luck.
    Also is there any way to view the quests that you have excepted?

Thanks!

==================

If you go to the weapon trainers area, there is a set of stairs on the eastern side of the room, that will lead you to all the mage trainers.

I hope that helps. Cheers and welcome to the Game.

Thetyrant
    Developer

Thetyrant
    Iron Will Games Developer
    www.ashenempires.com
    www.dransik.com