Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLAY CABAL ONLINE NOW!! We'll help you set up your account!

Play Cabal Online now, were US players playing Cabal Online since June 2007 when they released the free to play version, We've created a new guild - Soul Society World and were looking for you, we want mostly US guild mates as were from the USA, If your interested in joining a bad ass guild and receiving help getting setup for cabal, (well help you setup an account and get you playing a.s.a.p. ) please visit our forums at  http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=fb347fdceea6a4c4ace195416a62f65e&mforum=soulsocietyworl      And follow the instructions given under the topic Cabal Online Registration

All we require is loyalty to our guild, to your guildmates, and to your friends, after that own all, we look foward to our intial members of Soul Society World and pwning all fools in the world of cabal,

best regards to the slain,

Elianderson aka Renjisan

Comments

• Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47

Very, very nice guys. Were getting lots of response from people in such a short period of time of this post, who seem to be quite intrested in playing this game. We have a couple of people setup with accounts and in the guild. How many more are going to join? Only time will tell, but its looking pretty good.

• sunjenkweisunjenkwei Member Posts: 133

OMG CAN i JOIN i WANT TO PLAY CABAL SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544

I will try to make an account later tonight.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

I would be careful clicking on a link from someone with 2 posts.

• EliAndersonEliAnderson Member Posts: 4

Aguita no worries m8 its the real deal  

• MidavegMidaveg Member Posts: 296
    Originally posted by Aguitha

I would be careful clicking on a link from someone with 2 posts.

What can a phpbber.com free forum hosting site will do to you?  Not everyone who plays mmo know the site MMORPG.com. Alternatively, i find that them making the account is kind of at risk.

All canceled. Waiting on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning.

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

I posted on their site, ill confirm if its the real deal later tonight.

• ford4doorford4door Member Posts: 1

These guys are great, they got me started on cabal, they were a huge help

• NallaMaeNallaMae Member UncommonPosts: 35

how can we play thought ips were blocked from us

• GrimHellfireGrimHellfire Member Posts: 62

u guys name ur guild after BLEACH the anime??

Yep

Just wanted to give an update since the last time we made this post. As I thought the response from MMORPG.com forum members who have truely been waiting for a chance to play this game has been truly amazing! Those who expressed on our forums that they wanted to play are already in the game and playing there heart out. These ones are able to play with people around their level and speak with them in their own language (English) and they share the exact same background of passion, of wanting to play this game. What else could be better? So as we have told you before our guild's doors are open to those who want to get in this game and play with a bunch of great folks. We'll help set you up and help troubleshoot any problems that may happen along the way. Hope to see ya soon!

Shadowfox

Soul Society World's GL

How is the PVE and how is the PvP of this game? I have been interested but leary of getting an account started yet.

To me the PvE and PvP are great especially with the combo system they have implemented into the game. If you have not seen it for yourself you should really look at the vid's on youtube.com. Just type in cabal online and I'm sure the video's will produce more words for you than I ever could.

Wow... consider me sold, will be signing up shortly.

• orkideaorkidea Member Posts: 73

Sorry I am not trying to destroy this game but here comes the truth from a player who spent much time with cabal...

This game used to be great during the pay to play times, since it came free to play it was still fine for some time..

After month there started to be hackers around casting 15skills in a second and botters (gold farmers, selling alz online..)

Now when you run to any good spot where is a good monster spawn rate, it is quite sure that you end up seeing a bot..

Oh yeah how about those merchant bots on trade channel.. dont get me started..

Also .. scammers there is so many of those around also, well doesn't every game have them? Yea..

The rotten community where everyone shouting such things like  "f*cking newbie f*ck off this is my spot" and "don't ks u f*cking noob go f*ck your mother" comes every single day..

Yea ofcourse there is some mature players around in every games .. but yet again it's only the minor part of the community

Grinding for exp.. yea that is a thing that every game has.. But in cabal you need to grind for skill exp too! Which comes slow  and the one thing that ruined cabal even more is the cabal-shop where players can buy "premium" status and gain more exp, better drops.. there is so many things in the cabal shop that ruined this nice game..

As if to new players I can promice you couple things that will happen during first day of playing:

- You will be ripped off (i.e you find some "rare" item and some player buys it for 1/1000 of the real price..)

- You will be insulted

- You will probably be pked (if you go play on servers which have pking enabled)

edit: oh yeah this "experience" came from european version..

Ah well .. just my two cents.

Man I'm sorry to hear that your experience went so sour after playing as long as you did. Well that's why I'm trying to get from this community, people who they can socialize with and have similar goals. Just like you said,  which games don't really have their problems and if people get bored of a game, what do they usually do? They leave, can't help that. And if your experience is not all that its cracked up to be you have the right to leave and try something better. The people that plan to be and are in my guild I hope to help them as much as possible so they can avoid as much as possible the troubles that you so described. From my experience thus far I haven't really had to deal with people telling others off or anything, I have seen the botters but usually there in the PVP server but the GM's from my standpoint do a good job at getting rid of them. Its no where near close to what I have experience from a recent game I just left, where they would openly bot in front of GM's and taunt the GM to ban them. Now that's something. But everyone's experience is different but those who join my guild I hope to make it a very good one.

• SrbplayaSrbplaya Member Posts: 14

It is a pretty good game yet so far that i have played but the best yet is last chaos .. everyone should try it ..

Hey everyone just wanted to post this annoucement here as well if you have not seen our forums as of late.

If you have not had the opportunity to sign up with SSW, this Friday will be your last chance to do so. We will be shutting down our registration section. We plan to re-open our doors sometime later on in the near future for other candidates who are interested in joining SSW and playing the wonderful world of Cabal Online. So be sure to sign up!

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Might want to post you way to get people online so that others non guilded can join. More people in = more people to play with and against.

• pnoypker0pnoypker0 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hey im from Us and how can i play on CABAL EU? HELP!!!! MESSAGE ME BTW

• drizzt1666drizzt1666 Member Posts: 62

It will might sound cruel or such, but the eu servers are meant to be played by european ppl. If everyone outside the borders of the union will play, the servers wont be able to do their job without constant lags and shutdowns. Just think about it. I dont say the good guys who truly deserve to play this game arent weolcome (instead of a 12 year old fanatic nerd).

btw, i will share some exp about the game. It looks great, it have some interesting (not revolutionary, but quests with intersting story) quests. Some nice classes and items. Beutiful skills. I just love the battle styles and auras. There are also some instanced solo and party quests which are great.

cons: grind. grind. grind. (for exp) grind, grind, grind, grind, grind (for skill exp). Seriously with enough "training" you can have killer skills at the early levels. Most of the peeps are overpowered freaks who solo party instances alone, unbeatable at pvp and pk. The balance is really bad. You can have only 5 main skills. Most of the time you will use 2 or 3 of them as a passive, so you are left with two slots. You have to use the two most powerful which are available. Its kinda frustrating to see everyone using the same skills in my class and level range.

At the early levels (till 40 i think) you will have too much quests. 3-4/one level. While you done with one, you will level up, but also gain another quest, so you just cant finish them off finaly, to actually play the game. You arent forced to do each and every one of them, but i was eager bc of the story.

So to sum it up: this game is one of the better ones with eye catching and movie-like graphics (its kinda like playing advent children, not just watching it :D), interesting ideas, some new and useful elements, good quest-lines.

But in the other hand: as the game became f2p the bots, cheaters and other negative "elements" which make each and every f2p mmo game a suffering are started to appear. Well atleast the GM's are doing their job (most of the time). The Item Mall system is just making things worse, making one player with enough money a "l33t". I could imagine inserting some adverts or such (like in 9dragons) instead of the item mall. Anyway this game deserve to try it out at least (if you can ofc). I think its one of best f2p mmo currently (if not the best)

thanks for reding it and i hope i didnt wrote this for nothing

ps.: sorry for my english

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158
    Originally posted by drizzt1666

It will might sound cruel or such, but the eu servers are meant to be played by european ppl. If everyone outside the borders of the union will play, the servers wont be able to do their job without constant lags and shutdowns. Just think about it. I dont say the good guys who truly deserve to play this game arent weolcome (instead of a 12 year old fanatic nerd).
    btw, i will share some exp about the game. It looks great, it have some interesting (not revolutionary, but quests with intersting story) quests. Some nice classes and items. Beutiful skills. I just love the battle styles and auras. There are also some instanced solo and party quests which are great.
    cons: grind. grind. grind. (for exp) grind, grind, grind, grind, grind (for skill exp). Seriously with enough "training" you can have killer skills at the early levels. Most of the peeps are overpowered freaks who solo party instances alone, unbeatable at pvp and pk. The balance is really bad. You can have only 5 main skills. Most of the time you will use 2 or 3 of them as a passive, so you are left with two slots. You have to use the two most powerful which are available. Its kinda frustrating to see everyone using the same skills in my class and level range.
    At the early levels (till 40 i think) you will have too much quests. 3-4/one level. While you done with one, you will level up, but also gain another quest, so you just cant finish them off finaly, to actually play the game. You arent forced to do each and every one of them, but i was eager bc of the story.
    So to sum it up: this game is one of the better ones with eye catching and movie-like graphics (its kinda like playing advent children, not just watching it :D), interesting ideas, some new and useful elements, good quest-lines.
    But in the other hand: as the game became f2p the bots, cheaters and other negative "elements" which make each and every f2p mmo game a suffering are started to appear. Well atleast the GM's are doing their job (most of the time). The Item Mall system is just making things worse, making one player with enough money a "l33t". I could imagine inserting some adverts or such (like in 9dragons) instead of the item mall. Anyway this game deserve to try it out at least (if you can ofc). I think its one of best f2p mmo currently (if not the best)
    thanks for reding it and i hope i didnt wrote this for nothing
    ps.: sorry for my english

eh i can live with that at least you dont have buttholes jumping you whenever you try to train like in archlord

genius inside insanity

• OlsonatorOlsonator Member Posts: 61

never had that problem in archlord but still after a while i stopped playing because RF was free and well there i had one guy kill me when doing a quest cuz he thought i was a chinese grinder but turned out it was also what he thought about the other level 10's around me in the area. but never had that problem ever since but yeha can't wait for this to come in the US unless they canceled that movement.

• KantoKanto Member Posts: 1

hey i just signed up for the site if you would accept i'd be deeply grateful ^^