Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone actually been able to log in?

WyldsongWyldsong Member Posts: 271

Alright, I disabled all firewalls, got the account key, the proper client, and followed every instruction to the letter.  I still cannot get in the game.  I get to the point to wheere I enter the user name and passowrd, and then I get taken to a screen with planets floating in space.  When I e-mailed the people at snail, I got a message back telling me to choose the blue planet.  I have tried clicking on the little blue planet, scrolling over it and hitting enter, and still nothing.

Any clues or ideas???

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Same here, stuck at the planet screen.

• diaboyosdiaboyos Member Posts: 209

Are you at the screen with the huge planet and the revolving galaxy in the corner?  Or the screen with like 50 small planets moving around in a circle with only three that are clickable?

====================
    Remember man that passes by,
    as you are now so once was I.
    And as I am so must you be,
    prepare yourself to follow me.

• WyldsongWyldsong Member Posts: 271

I am at the screen with the huge planet in the corner with the galaxy, and one little blue planet.  Have not made it to the screen with the three selectable planets.

Do you see the clickable button in the top left corner?

====================

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by diaboyos

Do you see the clickable button in the top left corner?

No, can't click on anything.

• SunderSunder Member Posts: 334

Before clicking on a planet, aren't there four suits of armor/Mechs for you to click on?  Clicking on any but the first one will yield you nothing.  You have to select the first, then to proceed and you can select the rest of the log in process.

Yeah only the robot on the far left will work.  After choosing it then advancing to the planet screens there should be a button to push in the top left corner that then leads to the login dialog.  If the far left robot doesn't show the button on the next screen try just the Enter button on the robot screen to advance to the next screen.

If neither of them show the button on the planet screen then I dunno what to tell ya.  Their tech support is laughable right now.  They'd tell you to download a new client from a different location, reinstall, and use a new Beta key.

====================

• WyldsongWyldsong Member Posts: 271

Well, thanks for the input, I'll try the suggestions, and if those don't work, then I'll just wait to play until they the kinks worked out.

Take consolation in the fact that you're not missing anything imo.

====================

• JhaniJhani Member Posts: 20

I did have the same problem, but then I noticed that if you have download before 08/28, or in that day, u got to  download it again. I prefered that u download the game from there www.aoaus.com/aoaus_news/2007-08-30/265.html.

"To live in the world becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books."