Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh dear lord. This is the coolest Keyboard I've ever seen. only $1564.37 too!

2»

Comments

  • tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    Originally posted by Bhazir

    Originally posted by Orca


    SO OOOOOOOOOOOOLD

    QFT, this is really old news.

    Well sorry for posting old outdated news. I never said "Look at this NEW keyboard", I just said it was the coolest thing I'd seen.  Also, If its so old, why has the price not gone down any? Seems ridiculous that they've kept it at that price this long.

    Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

  • GoplyGoply Member Posts: 48

    That keyboard is alittle odd, I'm surprised noone said "You look at your keyboard?" to the guy that came up with this idea....

    although people buy water, so...

     

    neat mouse though, it says it runs off magnets so the mouse pad is probably a magnet lol, doesn't sound like anything hightech but very interesting, I just wonder how powerful the magnets are, they have to be able to hold someones hand in the air or I don't see this mouse working very well

     

    I for one like my Razer keyboard and mouse, and they were like $1350 cheaper

    "Sticking with what works doesn't make good games, it remakes them, I quit playing that a while ago.
    After all, no artist got anywhere from repainting the Mona Lisa as a black women in a white dress...

    It's about the paintin man, it's about the paintin..." -Goply

  • n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

    I wonder how long it would take me to have this keyboard coated in food...

    member of imminst.org

  • OrcaOrca Member UncommonPosts: 629


    Originally posted by tigris67
    Originally posted by Bhazir
    Originally posted by Orca SO OOOOOOOOOOOOLD
    QFT, this is really old news.


    Well sorry for posting old outdated news. I never said "Look at this NEW keyboard", I just said it was the coolest thing I'd seen. Also, If its so old, why has the price not gone down any? Seems ridiculous that they've kept it at that price this long.

    Because it doesnt exist yet, its merely a figure they put out just to let people know how expensive it is.

    The price listed there is most likely not the one you have to pay, it will probably be more. They sent out a preview in form of a 3 button thingy, and the price raise to the triple before they shipped it.

    So if they ever make it, and sell it... I will stand in line for it... though i dont like the new design with the flat "laptop" keys they made... i want the original model, with big and bulky keys.

    Futilez - Mature MMORPG Community

    Correcting people since birth.

  • paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

    this company is stupid,  marketing to gamers instead of people that work with design software IE autocad and anything else that has a whole bunch of keys, and translators(or others that work with a whole bunch of languages)

    I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

  • SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

    Originally posted by paulscott


    this company is stupid,  marketing to gamers instead of people that work with design software IE autocad and anything else that has a whole bunch of keys, and translators(or others that work with a whole bunch of languages)

    Pretty sure anyone in any line of computer related work can make good use of it.  I don't recall them marketing it to one specific group of people at all.  Even in the pictures they show a photoshop setting.

  • ElshiraElshira Member UncommonPosts: 44

    If it can handle spilled mountain dew and doritos crumbs wedged inbtween the keys.  I'm sold!  

  • MotorheadMotorhead Member Posts: 1,193

     

    Originally posted by tigris67

    Originally posted by Bhazir

    Originally posted by Orca


    SO OOOOOOOOOOOOLD

    QFT, this is really old news.

    Well sorry for posting old outdated news. I never said "Look at this NEW keyboard", I just said it was the coolest thing I'd seen.  Also, If its so old, why has the price not gone down any? Seems ridiculous that they've kept it at that price this long.



    I've been getting links to this keyboard for almost 5 years now.   This thing was called vaporware for years.  Suprised to see they finally shipped some.

     

    The official site says the next bunch of 200 may go out in December.    Personally, I wouldn't get your hopes up of ever seeing one of these in person.

    http://store.artlebedev.com/catalog/computer_add-ons/optimus/

     

     

     

    ----------------------------------------------
    image
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

    It's a very cool keyboard...certainly not worth the price, but still very cool

    Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

  • xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078

    i've been seein' this thing near release for years now. personally, i think it's a great device used in the right application. but 1500 bucks puts it WAY out of perspective. i sadly agree this keyboard will never be officially released.

    but my god.. you can have video playback in individual keys.. cripes that wicked

    ____________________________
    TheCore

Sign In or Register to comment.