Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That mmo magic

Is it just me or is it that no matter what game i play nowadays i just can't get hooked an any of the new titles that come out. 

Myabe the "mmo" experince is a 1 off. i have to say that the first mmo and only one i was really hooked on was SWG. But i am not going to go on about how good it was before NGE because lets face it the game was not completed and had many things wrong with it. The unknown element was the thing that made it exciting, playing from the start everything was new and the grind didn't seam like the grind, maybe cause it hadn't been called that yet?

I am wondering if it's like that for anyone else and their first mmo. is it the first experince of mmo that is the best. it seams that way the amount everyone still goes on about swg.  it just dosen't seam that there has been any variation on a theme! i imagine that i lot of wow players must feel the same. it certainly seams like the best put together mmo and came out at a time when a lot of people where getting more into pc gaming. But i would call it the best of the first generation of mmos, for anyone who has played previously it just seams like the pinicle of everyting that has gone before.

anyway i guess i continue to try mmos cause i want that feeling of exciment again and sadly the advent of multiplayers has rendered single players frankly boring.  i guess i am waiting for the next generation of games whatever that may be, cause i am getting sick of paying £30 a time for games that are rubbish!!

my final rant at mmos is the fact they always come out half finshed!! what is up with that can't they be bothered!!!