Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some advice, if you would.

thePuckthePuck Member Posts: 30

Hello, I used to play on Bria until about January, and cancelled my account due to...well, the game.  But I've been think about coming back, and I was wondering what has changed since then...the last thing that happened before I quit was the Empire crackdown.  Can anyone tell me what has changed and if it has improved?

Thank you.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Hello

I quit back in January as well.  I also had the position to start over again since my wife and I both sold our accounts on EBAY. I was a Jedi on Starsider and she was a Jedi on Ahazi

I started back up about 3 weeks ago and I enjoy it still.  The changes are nice.  Populations are increasing 10 fold due to the 14 day free trail and all the veterans (like you and I) are deciding to come back again.  The vehicles are in place as are mounts (as you already know) the AI on the NPCs are improved a lot as they have better interactive abilities.  The Themeparks had been compeltly overhauled.  While the missions are the same, the themepark rewards are 5000 times better. They have also added a couple "dungeon" areas ...or more like 4 since you left. 

Roleplaying (on Chilstra at least) has improved a great deal and the community is frendlier than ever.  I would def give it another shot..or at least for month.  If you plan on starting over (in which I would suggest) you may have a better time.

I think the DEVs are really trying to redeem theirselves since Raph left.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.