Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay away from Codemasters now...

2»

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 684
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by Spathotan

yeah shame on me for actually posting the facts.

What facts? Oh yeah thats right, your opinion is ALWAYS fact, I cant believe I forgot that.

Dude, Codemasters IS successful, thats not an opinion, its a fact. just like the color red is in fact, red.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codemasters

here, have fun.

"Yea its a fact that you dont find it funny; so what? we dont care. If we dont care, then uhh, dont post it and waste bandwidth space. Kk thanks."

thats not what I meant.

Not what you meant? Then what did you mean? Did you mean what you posted above, about how Codemasters is successful? Guess what; I didnt mention anything about Codemasters. My post was about how asshole-ish it is to comment on someone's joke like that, and that, well, youre making yourself look worse and worse. Nice sidestep. 10 pts there.

Ironically, Spath agrees:

"Im not going to argue about the success of the company. My comment was at the above quoted, where the postr gave the "i thought it was funny" post. It was typed as if you thinking the joke not being funny was fact."

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

What facts? Oh yeah thats right, your opinion is ALWAYS fact, I cant believe I forgot that.

Dude, Codemasters IS successful, thats not an opinion, its a fact. just like the color red is in fact, red.

here, have fun.

"Yea its a fact that you dont find it funny; so what? we dont care. If we dont care, then uhh, dont post it and waste bandwidth space. Kk thanks."

thats not what I meant.

Im not going to argue about the success of the company. My comment was at the above quoted, where the postr gave the "i thought it was funny" post. It was typed as if you thinking the joke not being funny was fact.

I was refering to the fact that codemasters is succesful.

Something you could probably have figured out yourself if you actually read my previous post, there I clearly said:

"I didn't find the joke funny"

p.s. this is also to the poster above my post

here, have fun.

thats not what I meant.

Im not going to argue about the success of the company. My comment was at the above quoted, where the postr gave the "i thought it was funny" post. It was typed as if you thinking the joke not being funny was fact.

Something you could probably have figured out yourself if you actually read my previous post, there I clearly said:

You may have been referring to the fact that codemasters is successful, but we werent on that. You quoted my quote directly above that, so naturally during normal forum debates you would reply to the quote directly above it. Instead you backtrack to a previous topic. No, not going to work here.

Yes, you said that. Good job in searching and backtracking to your posts. Another 5 points.

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453

I didn't realise it was a joke in the first place, and decided to compensate for my blunder with "Oh, well your joke is lame anyway!"
    Is what Gameloading actually meant to say.

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Is there ever going to be a time when you are NOT a troll?

You are always right, never wrong. Everybody else's opinions are not worthwhile to you if they dont go along with youre own. You comb these forums daily, visiting every section there is basically, pissing on every fire hydrant and in every flowerbed you can, making sure people know you are here and what you are about. Not to mention your hypocritical humor scale is pure bullshit.
    We know you are here buddy, we read you LOUD and CLEAR.

Whew, thought you were talking to me for a sec, then realized...I hadn't even posted in this thread yet!!

• nurseboynurseboy Member Posts: 11

here, have fun.

thats not what I meant.

Waaaahhh   waaaahhh  Boooo   Hooooooooo

Gerber

Originally posted by Ghost12

here, have fun.

thats not what I meant.

You may have been referring to the fact that codemasters is successful, but we werent on that. You quoted my quote directly above that, so naturally during normal forum debates you would reply to the quote directly above it. Instead you backtrack to a previous topic. No, not going to work here.

Yes, you said that. Good job in searching and backtracking to your posts. Another 5 points.

1: the only thing I said is that codemasters was succesful

2: Then you came in, said "If you don't think its funny, don't reply to it"

3: I pointed out once more that I was posting a fact about codemasters, nothing more, nothing less.

I hope I finally made myself clear. If you still don't get it, I'm just going to leave you and Spatothan be.

Originally posted by Ghost12

here, have fun.

thats not what I meant.

1: the only thing I said is that codemasters was succesful
    Yep and skip what happens in between? 

2: Then you came in, said "If you don't think its funny, don't reply to it"
    3: I pointed out once more that I was posting a fact about codemasters, nothing more, nothing less.
    I hope I finally made myself clear. If you still don't get it, I'm just going to leave you and Spatothan be.

HAHA okay. Lets start from the beggining, okay?

Theo makes his post.

Gameloading: Oh NOES!!! He insulted my dear company CODEMASTERS!!! Hes going DOWN!

"Codemasters is actually quite succesfull."

Theo replies, "Well its just a joke"

Gameloading: Arggghhh!!!! It was a JOKE!? What the hell is that? Whatever, I gotta reply, cause that joke wasnt funny!! And no one INSULTS Codemasters!!!11

"No, but its quite ironic that you ask "people play codemasters games on purpose?" when its one of the most succesfull publishers in Europe. thats like asking "Is anybody actually using windows"? its lame."

Theo replies, "Its just a joke, man. Grow a sense of humour."

Gameloading: Wtf? Okay so I'll just diss this guy right out in the open, EVERYONE needs to hear my opinion about how his joke SUCKS.

"I didn't fail to realise it was intentional, nice going with the assumptions. Here, I'll clear it up for you:

I didn't find the joke funny, its overused, generic, old.

"People actualy use [insert product here]"? oh, the originality."

Hmmm and then a couple posts later I come in and tell you to shut your trap. So that, folks, is how it really happened, in a nutshell. Gameloading skipped over like 10 posts thinking he could  pull a fast one. Just admit your mistake if thats even possible. Youve phailed. Game - over.

Okay, I'll sum up this thread, and you can either be an idiot and believe in your own littlle theory or you accept the facts

Lets go over a few things first:

1: Gameloading is a codemasters fanboi.

Anybody who actually knows me (Read: none of you) knows that I'm not a fan of any company whatsoever. I am a fan of games, I could care less about any company whatsoever.

2: Does Gameloading do anything else than Trolling?

If you're really bored enough to go over my post history, you will see that I post here quite often, in fact, I'm probably one of the top posters in terms of quanity. If you go through my post history, you will see that after I started posting on this forum on a regular basis, There have never been long periods of time between my posts, which means that I never received a long period ban. Now consider this, I have almost 9 thousand posts. Do you honnestly believe that I would avoid bans that much if I do nothing else than trolling? Ofcourse not.

Now two things could be going on:

- there is a big conspiracy going on between me and the mods.

- Spatothan is pulling things out of his ass.

Chose which one you like to believe

Now to finish it once and for all,

I didn't find his joke funny, hence I typed that Codemasters was quite succesfull, ignoring the joke part as I didn't find it even slightly amusing. I didn't want to sound like an asshole, hence I didn't just type "Dude, your post sucks". Theodoryk then came up with what I consider a smartass reply. then I simply cleared up that I didn't like the joke. there, over and simple. Then Theodoryk came up with the brilliant strategy that I must have not get the joke. yeah, that must be it. After simply explaining myself yet again that I did in fact get the joke, Theodoryk insisted that I didn't get the joke (because everyone knows Theodoryk knows me personally and knows all about me and my sense of humor)

right. well I think then was the part where Spatothan started his rant, then Draenor said I'm ugly (), then ghost and spatothan went on with their misunderstanding of the entire situation, and then here is me writing a big ass post to finally clear up this downright pathetic situation. you got what you wanted, yay.

Oh and to clear one more thing up:

I don't care what anyone here thinks of me. I have noticed that a small number of people somehow feel a need to tell me what they think of me, what they think of my some of my posts, etc etc. Writing a whole rant about me is a waste of time, I'm not leaving, and I'm certainly not going to change my current attitude or posting behavior. You can hate me or love me, I don't care either way. stop wasting your time by writing a rant.

Now do everyone a favor and just let this thread die already. its been going on long enough now.

Your long post doesnt change the fact that you were a butthole about it. Why pursue on the topic of his joke? Dont you have anything better to do...

And just to clear things up...me and Spathothan had a clear understanding of the situation, it was you who didnt bother to read our posts fully. We know you were talking about Codemasters, but we were not talking about that, we were talking about your comments. Now - I'll let the thread die. We had to make things clear, right? 

• senadinsenadin Member UncommonPosts: 247

Codemaster are pretty good....they published Operation Flashpoint and it was a great game! Well i guess i should say Bohemian Interactive are awesome since they actually MADE the game and Codemasters published it....hahaha

Ohh well...bring on Operation Flashpoint 2 already!

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

Thank god theo is back.  Its like a breathe of fresh air after a long class.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by Zorvan

Is there ever going to be a time when you are NOT a troll?

You are always right, never wrong. Everybody else's opinions are not worthwhile to you if they dont go along with youre own. You comb these forums daily, visiting every section there is basically, pissing on every fire hydrant and in every flowerbed you can, making sure people know you are here and what you are about. Not to mention your hypocritical humor scale is pure bullshit.
    We know you are here buddy, we read you LOUD and CLEAR.

Whew, thought you were talking to me for a sec, then realized...I hadn't even posted in this thread yet!!

I lol'd.

Damn it Theo, play nice, you only just got back, you're gonna set the record for quickest ban ever (Including most gold-spamming accounts). You've gotta stick around, bud.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453

kel: Its good to be back. <3
    mith:I'm tryin, butcha know, old habits, and all that jazz.
    gameloading: Workin hard for that kred, yo!

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• Gah, this got violent fast.

Getting back to the original point....the Game Genie was awesome back in the day...until I got into PC gaming and figured out how to screw with games on my own. Although cheating is boring, unless you've already beaten the game and want to mess with things.

I think Codemasters also published that game Perimeter. Now, that is a strange game.