Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiesta Open Beta

Fiesta just went into open beta less than 48 hours ago (got caught up playing, sorry for not immediately posting).  There was a good discussion and still is a thread on what the game is like from closed beta. 

The game just got reset so everyone has started off at level 1 and there are tons of players in game.

www.outspark.com <--- Link

Comments

• JDB729JDB729 Member Posts: 7
    I'm installing it right now!.. I hope this game is good!
  • velocityvelocity Member Posts: 102

looks a bit gay....... with the music etc..... not my game at all... give me guildwars ore warhammer online age of reckoning ore pirates of the burning sea

• GalaxiacelesGalaxiaceles Member Posts: 154

Tried it out for a bit, was okay.

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944
  • darkdashingdarkdashing Member Posts: 23

great game, good graphics and i like it very much so far.  pretty crowded tho!

• killyoutokillyouto Member Posts: 1

An exciting game with a fast pace.

• nana123nana123 Member Posts: 1

Also have tried it for a bit, wonderful game.

• dopodhermesdopodhermes Member Posts: 2

It's a great game. Anyone also play it?

• DelphianDelphian Member Posts: 192

Is it just me or are like half of these people not real?

The game sucks, by the way.. Might be good if you've lived under a rock away from MMORPGs your whole life.

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

what I like about this game is that the controls are simple and you actually use both hands and no like most f2p mmos where u only click!!!

Also there lot of quests and they are simple so you don't have to grind to lvl!!

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.