Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning to EQ2, which sever is most populated?

HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

My wife and I are returning to EQ2 in a few days. Our old toons are on Najena, but all of our friends have moved on to other games. Which server is most populated and would be a good fit for a husband/wife team?

Comments

• goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 28

Im not sure, but would love to know the same thing about the low end of the game.  I always loved the gameplay of EQ2, but the last time i tried playing nobody was on to group  all the way up till level 22 and i was an inquisitor.

• Matt3DMatt3D Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by Hrica

My wife and I are returning to EQ2 in a few days. Our old toons are on Najena, but all of our friends have moved on to other games. Which server is most populated and would be a good fit for a husband/wife team?

Antonia Bayle is the most populated, I believe.

• matraquematraque Member Posts: 1,431

Yes, AB is the most populated.  Well... last time i saw 4 heavy (just for the hell of it) servers so it might be slightly different now.

Not totally sure.

eqnext.wikia.com

• nowarrantynowarranty Member Posts: 75

AB, Nagafen (PVP), Crushbone.

AB and Naga switch spots as number 1. I don't really like PVP so I play on AB and I love it. Crushbone feels a LOT less populated to me.

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

Yes, I believe that I will goto AB. The thing is trying to pry my wife from Najena. She has spent alot of effort into playing in the past so I gotta covince her to go.

Are there any lowbie friendly guilds on AB? also we did not get to endgame, I belive our highest toons on Najena is a/b 40ish

• senadinsenadin Member UncommonPosts: 247

I am glad you asked this question as i started anew as well last night actually! My highest toon that i want to move is a 35 monk.

Now i got a few questions. How fast before they can move it? Do i have to empty my house and my bank? I assume i will keep my name unless someone already has it on the server then i will have to change.

I am currently on kithicor...not sure where to find the server infos. It sure is odd to play again in a game that has changed so much.

• shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253

You could always pay the $50 or $75 fee to transfer the characters over?

• DerykDeryk Member Posts: 35

Antonia Bayle (AB) #1 in community size; and Lucan D'Lere servers are the RP servers. Great community on AB; which is one I've been on since LIVE. Befallen seemed to have quite a good population as well; I had a friend here and rolled a toon here as well, since deleted due to friend inactivity on EQ2. So, whichever server you choose, welcome to EQ2 and enjoy!

Just announced is a Preview of GU38 (FREE Game Update), which went to Test Center. Pretty amazing when you consider Legends of Norrath in-game CCG and next expansion pack, Rise of Kunark (RoK) are due out in the next several months as well as GU39! TONS of good stuff coming to EQ2!

• senadinsenadin Member UncommonPosts: 247

Well, i did pay to get my character moved and i gota say in all my last 8 years of playing MMO/MUD, AB server is by long and large the single best server i ever been on. Folks are friendly and helpful and it's good to see a mature server. Sure you got the odd punk but it's funny how the good folks on that server deal with them.

After being away from EQ2 for about 2 years...well i wish i would have done it sooner! The game has changed so much and is much better, More interesting! Let's just put it this way, those last 3 days i was off..... I havent played this much on a game since WoW Beta. It's saying much for me. This game now, has the power to get me hooked like EQ1 did many years ago. You've been warned!

AB is the best server ever!

• BercikBercik Member UncommonPosts: 12

I have question regarding European servers. Which server is most populated? Which one is the best to start new life?

• RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    Originally posted by Bercik

I have question regarding European servers. Which server is most populated? Which one is the best to start new life?

Splitpaw