Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Armor Beta, Downoad issue

AmusingDeadAmusingDead Member Posts: 8

I have downloaded the game from file planet, and once downloaded and extracted with winrar zip extractor, and everytime i attempt to run the aoa.exe  the start window opens and almist all of the buttons do not work and then after a short period of time errors and and the messege is runtime error abnormal program termination.    !!!! anyone out there have the same problem and maybe able to help???    thanks, Amusing Dead

Comments

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

The CBT doesn't start till the 31st so that might be the problem. I haven't downloaded it or tried to run it yet, just waiting for Aug. 31.

• AmusingDeadAmusingDead Member Posts: 8

U know what i totally forgot that, it could be the probllem, so if it doesnt work then i will bump this.  thanks for teh reminder.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

I would think even though it doesnt start till the 31 you would still be able to install just not log in, Im not sure I havent downloaded this game.

• meteoboymeteoboy Member Posts: 64

guys, read the official news on the site... the new client is not released until tomorrow

you need to download the new client to play

MMO Pitch LOL!!!

• AmusingDeadAmusingDead Member Posts: 8

thats weak, i missed that, i used the current file planet download (chinese -closed beta, apparently)  and i agree i should be able to install it atleast, we will see when i hopefully get the new client when that is released. if any of you plan on DL'ing it, and get it done before me let me know if you had any issues, etc. Thanks