Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age Of Armor: Closed Beta Key Giveaway - Question

DystopiaBoyDystopiaBoy Member Posts: 222

I downloaded the client off one of their mirror websites, installed the game, but most of the text is in Korean. Will there be any english translations in this beta, or is all text ingame Korean? The startup screen looks like it's downloading patches, but it could be the Korean super-virus for all I know, LOL.

Comments

• sjmiasjmia Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by DystopiaBoy

I downloaded the client off one of their mirror websites, installed the game, but most of the text is in Korean. Will there be any english translations in this beta, or is all text ingame Korean? The startup screen looks like it's downloading patches, but it could be the Korean super-virus for all I know, LOL.

I'm sorry to tell you that the client you downloaded is disused . also the text is not Korean.  The new client can be downloaded in a or two days .

• DystopiaBoyDystopiaBoy Member Posts: 222

I downloaded the client from FileFront.com, which was one of the download links given in the free beta account instruction (from MMORPG.com). So these are links to an old client?