Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activating My Account

So I went out and bought the game today right. I read on the back that I would get 30 days of free play time, just like most other mmo's. I get home and start installing, then I go to create my account and all that and I find out I need either a credit card or a 60 day game card to start playing. I don't have access to a credit card and I'm not going to spend another $30 just to try out the game. Is there any way to bypass this? Or can I just waste my Buddy key on myself. The thing is though if I do that I won't get the 30 free days for players in august if I do like the game. If I use my parents cc can I cancel it right afterwards get my 30 days from purchasing the game without spending anymore cash?

Comments

• JadetoothJadetooth Member UncommonPosts: 372

Your account wont be billed before the 30 days "trial" is over. So if you cancel your account right after you activate it with your parents creditcard, it wont be charged.

------------------------------

• GrindalyxGrindalyx Member UncommonPosts: 657

As skinny stated you will have 30 days to cancel your account if you don't like it and your CC won't be charged. So If you play the game for the 30 free days and on the 29th day decide you don't want to pay for it you just cancel your account and nothing to worry about.

imageimage