Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server? RP/Europe

frkhot97frkhot97 Member Posts: 393

Hello,
I'm gonna give FFXI a try and would like some advice on servers. Are there any servers that fit this wishlist?

1) European playerbase
2) Roleplay community
3) Good for newbies. Not only endgame players

Comments

• RadavRadav Member Posts: 102

dont even think they're any RP community,  all server are nearly the same and its all mixed together , EU, NA, JP.

try ask on ffxi.allakhazam.com/

and now you can transfer world like wow every 3 months so it could change anyways, before you couldnt even pick your server.

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

You'd more than likely have to look for an RP linkshell to join. There are usually a few of those on every server.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

There are no RP/Servers in Final Fantasy XI. That is a little drawback I guess....
    Most of the servers are pretty well rounded for euro-players.
    If I were you, I would do my homework, and research on google for European players.
    If not, just randomly pick a server and go with it.
    On my server (Pandemonium) I see European players everywhere.

Good for newbies, uhm all servers?
    You're not set with just ONE class the entire game. So people will repeat what they did when they were newbies like go back and level in Valkurm then to Qufim then to Kazham.
    The Japanese community had already started before American players and European players so all servers are already end game servers.
    Just find a good linkshell and if you get into the game and do quests with your linkshell you will stay with the game.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc