Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Wired/Wireless Headphones?

I've been searching around, trying to decide what sort of headphones to buy, and even with all the research, I'm still not sure! I was wondering if some of you guys wouldn't mind sharing your views for what are some of the best wired & wireless headphones?

I'm looking for something comfortable, noise cancelling, no distortion, not cheap nor expensive (around $100-200), and which also has noise cancelling for the microphone (if applicable).

At the moment I may have to settle on one of these, but I don't have a lot of hope for them :

www.pccasegear.com.au/prod4250.htm

www.altgamer.org/

I was also looking at Sennheiser's (spelling?) and they are quite nice, just no mic. They are wireless and are supposed to be very decent for their respectable prices.

Anyhow, any other ideas?

Comments

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

I have an older version of this headset its actually really good and you cant beat the price

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106931

dont know if you want headset or just headphones ...

EDIT: i posted before his edit so didnt know what he wanted exactly ... gosh

• jldavisjldavis Member Posts: 41

I appreciate the reply, but no thanks. I currently have a set of headphones in that price range, which aren't all that bad, but definitely has room for improvement. I'm attempting to find a "premier", if you will, set of h'phones within my price range.

My first post, before editing, was a bit unclear, so I've now attempted to clarify a bit. 

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089
    Originally posted by grimweeper

I have an older version of this headset its actually really good and you cant beat the price

Was that a joke, that headset has nothing of what the OP asked for.  Plus I bought those years back, and they broke in 2 months and had nothing special.

Go to newegg and check out the highest priced Sennheiser brand headphones.  DO NOT buy the ones with mics.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

Originally posted by kel11

Was that a joke, that headset has nothing of what the OP asked for.  Plus I bought those years back, and they broke in 2 months and had nothing special.

Go to newegg and check out the highest priced Sennheiser brand headphones.  DO NOT buy the ones with mics.

roar, i posted before his edit

for me they work pretty damn well and for a good price!

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Ive been searching myself for a good wireless headset, seems these only come in "professional" flavors, ones used by switchboard operators and the like, ranging from $200 to obscene amounts.

http://www.headsetexperts.com/

Is good place to start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What genres do you play?

What genres do you play?

Why?  That was pretty random ...   FPS mostly but havent really played in a while, sortof taking a break waiting for something new.

What genres do you play?

Why?  That was pretty random ...   FPS mostly but havent really played in a while, sortof taking a break waiting for something new.

You need great headphones if you plan on playing, say FPS like you are.  Not so much with mmos or rts.

I had shit headphones until a few months back and even though I play twitch FPS, sound is a big deal.  In 1v1 matches you need to predict and throw something in where he is coming from.  You have to hear sound ques(weapon pick ups and powerups) and all that.  You'll get dominated if you don't have  sound blocking, deep quality, headphones.

• IfeedtrollsIfeedtrolls Member Posts: 122

Ipod buds , JKiddin

Gotta go with the beatz, 400 dollars, worth every penny. :)

• ForumfallForumfall Member Posts: 570

My advice is to stay away of 'gamer/elite/hardcore' gear.

At that price range you can get something nice from Sennheiser, AKG or perhaps Beyerdynamic.

• jackteljacktel Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Welcome to the most diverse technology & Telecommunication products provider in the US. We are the official partners of Plantronics, Logitech, Jabra, Gai-Tronics, Panasonic, Motorola, HIKVision, LOREX, RCI and UNIDEN technologies and specialize in a diverse line of products from all these and many more great Telecom products manufacturers. Our authorized dealership with all these mentioned manufacturers enable us to provide our clients updated telecom products at market leading bulk wholesale deals that put the competition behind by leaps and bounds. We provide authentic manufacturer guarantee and on top of that our own guarantee and warranty safeguarding your telecommunication products and ensuring high quality after sales services. clik here for more info
  • tonykakkartonykakkar Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Instead of having wired headphones, I would recommend you to go for truly wireless earbuds. If you want you can read this review: https://www.thecrazybuyers.com/best-true-wireless-earbuds/