Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Citizenship for my city on Lok in Valcyn server

Coming back to the game to do the one thing i always wanted to do.. Found, build and run a player city.  Have a city made but need more citizens.  Will provide a medium tat house, transportation to the city.  Hoping to build it into a large, master planned playing area.  Once established will run stories and events out of it.

Also have 4 accts (8 toons) that i am willing to make citizens for on other servers for trade for citizens in my city/server. 

prefer active (or people back on 21days) but if just want to do a trade for city population, i am fine with that. 

Message/email me in game on valcyn server, name is warweasel.

Or leave a message here and will get back to you!

Comments

• fawdfawd Member Posts: 367

Hello. I am a lvl 90 entertainer (pre-CU)  I am totally willing to run your cantina aswell as make both of my toons citizens.  E-mail me @ [email protected] if you interested!

-FawD

• battlerodentbattlerodent Member Posts: 21

Sent ya an email fawd.  Lemme know, will be in/out of game most of the day, so can prob catch me.

Still looking for more to join  =)

• AveBethosAveBethos Member Posts: 611

You have 4 accounts? 

• dirtyd77dirtyd77 Member UncommonPosts: 383

So what if he does?  Are you going to try to make fun of him?  I have 3 accounts myself. Just b/c you don't like the game does not mean other people can't.

• AveBethosAveBethos Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by dirtyd77

So what if he does?  Are you going to try to make fun of him?  I have 3 accounts myself. Just b/c you don't like the game does not mean other people can't.

Why so defensive?  Did I make fun of him or you?  Nope, i just asked a question...  I'm more in shock than anything else...

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Originally posted by AveBethos

Originally posted by dirtyd77

Why so defensive?  Did I make fun of him or you?  Nope, i just asked a question...  I'm more in shock than anything else...

Ave I am in shock you are even giving the 21 day freebie a try  on your bloodfin server. For a guy that talks alot of smack about the game, i kinda find it hard to digest you even playing it now, WTF do you do in the game anyways?