Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archlord...

SoultwisterSoultwister Member Posts: 93

Okay,

I have played a very wide variety of MMOs both p2p and f2p and Archlord is one I have yet to experiment with. Its currently downloading, taking a while actually and so Im looking for reviews from people that have played the game. I heard it was extremely buggy and unfinished and therefore, also extremely low popluation wise.

Is this game worth finishing Dling?

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Most of the bugs have been fixed, and population has increased significantly since the game went free to play. Boith servers are on medium most of the time and on full on peak hours.

• SoultwisterSoultwister Member Posts: 93

ahh ty and forgive me for just not reading through the other threads which i have done now. I posted this in an incorrect section and it was moved here. but ty for your reply

• KayakoKayako Member Posts: 133

Everyone complains about the the most stupid bugs.  Oh my god my screen graphics are messed up- just restart the game. Oh my god codemasters sucks they take forever to fix things. There are a few bugs in this game and I think they are no big deal as long as I can kill someone or do the daily things I always do on ArchLord. A bug has never stopped me from enjoying this game or stopped me from doing anything I normaly do on this game.

|ArchLord|
    |Brumhart|
    |Berserker|
    |LvL 7X|

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

i agree iv been playing for 2 weeks now and iv only crashed once and that was my own fault for downloading stuff while i played

and i have to reset once cuz graphics went freaky but overall no problems that big yet

genius inside insanity