Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot access the login server

HaradeasHaradeas Member UncommonPosts: 252

Is this because the server cant swalow the amount of players coming suddenly ?

I disabled my firescanner and firewall and tryed to log in for like 30 times... no go ><

Anyone has the same problem ?

Comments

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

I have the exact same problem. Don't have Windows Firewall on or any others besides my router firewall so I'm not sure what's causing the problem. I also turned my router's firewall off to no avail. This is the only game I ever had connection trouble with, so I'm thinking it's the game.

• aligjunioraligjunior Member UncommonPosts: 40

Log into your cog account and make sure that the subscription is active u wont be asked to place credit card detials or anything but this is what fixed my problem. GL!

• HaradeasHaradeas Member UncommonPosts: 252

Thx for the hint, it helped solving my problem actually :D

It seems codemasters really like confusing people with username, accountname, player name etc... so I tryed everytime to log in with the wrong name >< ./slaps himself

Cheers :D

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

That was my problem also, thanks a bunch for the help! I was just about to start uninstalling my anti-virus software when I saw the post. For some reason even though I registered the key I still had to "activate" the account. Oh well, at least I can play now. Thanks again!

• KayakoKayako Member Posts: 133

CodeMasters had a very nice support system opened 24/7 www.coghelp.com

|ArchLord|
    |Brumhart|
    |Berserker|
    |LvL 7X|

• aligjunioraligjunior Member UncommonPosts: 40

NP guys i was getting so pi**ed off yesterday when trying to acess my account and i found it out so many people who have posted about this on other forums too myabe i should work for CM and tell people what to do lol

Any way have fun i am leveling a mage atm seems like a nice game too. Different from WoW but raiding in WoW will always win me back, wanna get high enough for the PvP

• lnettrouerlnettrouer Member Posts: 1

I have this problem at least once a week. It takes about 50 tries then it will let me in then it will tell me all the servers are closed. This is something that is a pain in the rear. I have tried to talk to customer service about this and they only say that it is because my video card isn't supported by the game. When I'm able to get in everything works great. I wish that they would do something about this. I have a firewall but all the ports for the game are open I have even taken my firewall out of my network and that didn't help any. The only thing in my machine I play on that isn't "supported" by the game is the video card and that was their answer to why I can't login to the login server or when I can get into the login server but the game servers are closed.

• kevinownakevinowna Member Posts: 1

i have this problem if i try to login in archlord it say's cannot access the login server

and on my friends account i can play

why cant i play on my account ?

grtz kevin