Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Pick Up Artist

Has anyone else here watched this show? I have never laughed so hard and felt bad for people at the same time. I really thought I would hate this show but watching guys crash and burn is so hilarious. If you don't know what I am talking about, I posted a link.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_pick_up_artist/series.jhtml

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

Comments

• CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599

Haha yeah I watched that show before I hit the sack a few nights ago.  I thought I had problems with getting into the friend zone with girls back in the high school days, but knowing these guys are out there just makes me feel better about it.  At least now I'm good to go, and they still have 0 game lol.

Man I thought that AZN dude was going to cry when he started talking to that group of girls.  And what's up with the host?  He looks like a goth/emo douchebag.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I thought about watching an esipode, but I decided not too. I kinda think most of it has to be set up. I mean, Rikimaru is a pick up artist, but having a show like this (like every other reality show), I wouldn't dout that there is some scripted things in the show.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Host looks [Gay, Metro-Sexual, Emo], why is he host.  Looks like he would have better luck picking up men then women.

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111

I caught the first episode. I think that guy was advertising a book on this site a while back.  Both the geeks and the pick-up poseurs are pathetic.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I don't think that's the same guy actually. That show kinda shows a bad example. Like you can only get girls here and there. What about the library or the park?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

I don't think that's the same guy actually. That show kinda shows a bad example. Like you can only get girls here and there. What about the library or the park?

I think different places are in future episodes. I can't believe I like this show though. I think I just like watching people crash and burn at life. Maybe I should get rid of my maid and hire a therapist.

• CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599

Originally posted by seabass2003

I think different places are in future episodes. I can't believe I like this show though. I think I just like watching people crash and burn at life. Maybe I should get rid of my maid and hire a therapist.

It's ok, one of my favorite Winter past-times is watching people fall on our brick sidewalks.

First reaction: Always scramble and look around to make sure no one saw.

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    Originally posted by Cooktastico

Originally posted by seabass2003

It's ok, one of my favorite Winter past-times is watching people fall on our brick sidewalks.

First reaction: Always scramble and look around to make sure no one saw.

That's awesome. We have a big hill you have to drive up here. I can't wait to watch people try to drive up it this winter only to slide back down and crash.

• zakk_zakk_ Member Posts: 438

reality tv..please,just don't...ok i got 1,the contestants play russian roulette with a bazooka

• zakk_zakk_ Member Posts: 438

bazooka..? has only 1 chamber and it always fires..blows these sad imitations of human beings heads off every time..? no-one likes this idea??

ok i'll modify it.

the contestants aim the bazooka at the folks who think of the show.when they're all blown up,they get to aim it at the "target" audience