Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the greatest game

daoc is one of the greatest  online games i have ever played you must play this game it ROCKS

Comments

• WerppaWerppa Member Posts: 211

Originally posted by kevmojenks

daoc is one of the greatest  online games i have ever played you must play this game it ROCKS

I usually hate these kind of pointless threads but I have to agree with you 

"I actually cook my meat with nothing but my burning hatred for vegetables"

• MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414

100% right...

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

• jezvinjezvin Member UncommonPosts: 804

I agree this game is awsome. even though I don't play it any more.

-------------------------------------------------
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

EKSA
    -------------------------------------------------

• NHO3NHO3 Member Posts: 84

Yes good game.

• BadTBadT Member Posts: 84

I have to agree also with this. After trying out several other games I have always come back to daoc. There is just no other game like it out there. The pvp/rvr is the best system in any game.

• AlchemdaAlchemda Member Posts: 179

I would have to agree with you as well. Though it saddens me that not many play it anymore. I played it shortly after launch, and I've never had a better experience since. Going on runs with 100 others on relic raids and claiming keeps, soo much fun. I remember the first time I got ballsy and went to snowdonia for my first time at lvl 10 with my friend, that was a rush. I would love to see a revival of DAOC but I dont think its going to happen. It's gonna be WAR for me in hopes of regaining some of that PVP / RVR goodness that Mythic knows best.

----------------------
    Played (In order of favorite first to least): DAOC, EQ2, EVE, WOW, Vanguard, AC2, City of __, Guild Wars, LOTRO, EQ, Sword of New World, FFXI, Lineage 2, Second Life, DDO, Anarchy Online, RF Online, Archlord, Uru, Ragnarok Online, Shadowbane, Planetside, Auto Assault, Ryzom, Matrix Online, Horizons, Entropia, Sims, Runescape, Lineage 1, AC1, Dungeon Runners

• RyjelbloodRyjelblood Member Posts: 48

The OP is correct!  Ive been playing MMOs since 2000, and I always come back to DAOC.  Other games hold my attention for 3 or 4 months at most, then back to rvr in this game.  I just hope Warhammer is as good as this game.  Im waiting eagerly for WAR, but honestly I dont know if it will be as good from what Ive seen.  Too early to tell.  Everyone should try daoc, classic cluster has lots of rvr action.

• RodzillaRodzilla Member UncommonPosts: 159

By far the best mmo ive ever played.

searching for the next DAoC....

Kay-exile

• KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357

Gets the nod from me too.

Although 3 or 4 years ago, fully populated RvR was truely amazing

• RonnyRulzRonnyRulz Member Posts: 479

Originally posted by Alchemda

I would have to agree with you as well. Though it saddens me that not many play it anymore. I played it shortly after launch, and I've never had a better experience since. Going on runs with 100 others on relic raids and claiming keeps, soo much fun. I remember the first time I got ballsy and went to snowdonia for my first time at lvl 10 with my friend, that was a rush. I would love to see a revival of DAOC but I dont think its going to happen. It's gonna be WAR for me in hopes of regaining some of that PVP / RVR goodness that Mythic knows best.

You act like your opinion is fact. wtf?

• DrAtomicDrAtomic Member Posts: 281

II would love to see a revival of DAOC but I dont think its going to happen.

Actually it had a bit of a revival during summer plus it sees lot's of people resubbing who are coming back to play till WAR launches.

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by RonnyRulz

You act like your opinion is fact. wtf?

It is fact.

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

I haven't played DaoC in a while but back in the day it was the best MMO i miss the good times with all my friends.

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.