Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Can't I Play?

DavioDavio Member Posts: 56

Last time i tried to play cabal online it wouldn't let me

WHY CANT I PLAY? IS IT ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS? 

PLEASE HELP ME I WANNA PLAY SO BADLY!

SoF Main:Lvl 90 Snowster/Order Sword
9dragon Main:FC8 Munoo/Wu-tang Sword
Silkroad Main:Lvl 75 DAGZ/Sword
Rappelz Main:Lvl 50 Munoo/Kahuna/Jblvl 40

Comments

• Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47

If you tried to download the game from their site you would notice the message that says "For Europeans Only" so yes only those located in the European area are able to play "officially" "unofficially" thats another story. I'm from the US and have no issues playing this game.

• gigabitfxgigabitfx Member Posts: 30

im from us too but i cant seem to login to the game.  how are you able to get in?

• Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47

If you really want to know I posted a thread called "Play Cabal? Want to Play? Then join my guild!" There is a link there that takes you to my guilds forums. Let me tell you in advance though the info ain't free. If your really determined to know how to play this game, there is plenty of info on the net. But certain things are a hassle for most people and me and my group of people simplify all that for you.

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

There is also info on this site on how to use a proxy server to play if you do a search u should be able to find it.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • JTerrorJTerror Member Posts: 14

If you are having problems connecting and are using Http tunnel and Proxifier, The problem is the proxifier needs to adjust for your computer ussally the first time you install it doent work, reinstall and trying connecting again if its doesnt reinstall proxifer again till it works , and it will..  There will be a little lag tho but ive played for hrs with no problems and i live on the west coast.

Plus there is no reason you need to pay for anything PERIOD its free all around.

• EliAndersonEliAnderson Member Posts: 4

JT Terror your right and wrong on both accounts

You can use proxifier free BUT for a 30 Day Trial  after that you have to pay for it.

As for http-tunnel yea you can use the free service if you want to get dced every three to four minutes playing cabal.

Otherwise you dish out the 5 bucks a month to get the http-tunnel high bandwith speed.

P.S. If you cant afford 5 bucks a month for the high bandwith speed you shouldnt be playing anyways. You should get a job lol