Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

and the saga continues

blutigfaustblutigfaust Member UncommonPosts: 129

I had a few quotes here from the private forums to show what a really bad shape Roma Victor was in...but after further thought, it might be a breach of their "Private Forums" so i deleted them .  You're missing out on some juicy angry posts directed at the Devs. Like I said in other posts here, there's a reason they dont have it open to the public .......

Current games playing: MechWarrior Online
Games being watched:  Project Genom
Favorite played games: SWG, RomaVictor, and Xsyon

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Not sure there a law against copy and pasting forum posts

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by blutigfaust

I had a few quotes here from the private forums to show what a really bad shape Roma Victor was in...but after further thought, it might be a breach of their "Private Forums" so i deleted them .  You're missing out on some juicy angry posts directed at the Devs. Like I said in other posts here, there's a reason they dont have it open to the public .......

The " Incident " you are referring too has been resolved as the Lead DEV was kind enough to answer the question i posted to him, thank you for not posting quotes  here as selective editing can make anything look more terrible as it actually is.

RB has pushed back the Guildhall release due to some bugs that need to still be worked out with the NPC Guild specific hireables. It is a great decision in my opinion as when we get this great next patch it will be as bug free as possible.