Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Destruction guild PvP/RP server style.

ImpyrielImpyriel Member UncommonPosts: 711

Hey all, was just wondering what kind of guilds are out there that are looking to go this route. I will most likely join a RP server although I am not a role-player (I just generally like the population on those servers more), however it all depends on the server types.

I'm looking for a larger style established guild if possible, but any guild that expects to have very dedicated players is cool. By dedicated I mean hardcore, and my idea of hardcore is basically those who plan to PL to 40 in 2 weeks or however long it takes (I expect it to be 2 weeks for me haha). I also would like to group up with people who intend to PvP seriously. I'm pretty competitive when it gets down to VS. play and would like to be with people of that same ilk if possible.

But yea if there are any suggestions be it your guild or another I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• ShadddowShadddow Member Posts: 68

Sinister secrets not forgotten... Bloodied hands that never clean... With time the abyss remembers... The evil we have seen... The blight is spreading... Hope is made to fear... Dreams of peace are shredding...

THE AGE OF RECKONING IS HERE!

The Unholy Legions of Anti-Sanctus Chaotica...

They came from a dark past...

2,500 years before Sigmar's coronation...

A time when Death ruled.

The Ancient Land of Nehekhara, ruled by King Settra, gave birth to the Mortuary Cult.

They studied and worshiped Death.

Then, an even more sinister group used Death and Chaos magic in horrible rituals of Shadow and Blood.

Their power grew...

We are a RP family orientated guild with a large member base ranging from experienced to newcomers alike. We are extremely active with an in-forum chat and GSC (voice command) to talk over mics. Perhaps you have seen our videos on Youtube, we are worldwide with members from Sweden, Australia, Bulgaria, Russia, and thus we are a US/EU guild. Please stop by our site for up to date information and news, or if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you!

http://theunholylegion.org/indexold.php

(RvR/PvP/RP) Founded 1996

***THE UNHOLY LEGIONS OF ANTI-SANCTUS CHAOTICA***
    http://www.theunholylegion.org/

Recruiting ALL Destruction!!!