Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sick of WoW, got Nightfall

the_stickmanthe_stickman Member UncommonPosts: 34

After doing some reading here and elsewhere, I decided today to give Nightfall a shot today.  I love it.  Both the PVE and PVP rock.  There were no afkers keep me at a disadvantage in PVP.  I saw no evidence of griefers either.  Nightdfall just pure FUN to play.

Spent the evening questing with my dervish and before I knew it, 4 hours had passed.  No one spammed my chat to sell me gold.  No one whispered me from a trial account in an attempt to hack my account.  No one tried to ninja loot and I didn't have to deal with people whispering me to give them gold, etc... 

In addition to not having to deal with the downside of WoW, this game rocks.  The graphics are crisp and detailed.  Gameplay is smooth and lag-free.  I like it.  I like it and dang, I like this game.  The hero's concept rocks, especially for a guy like me who prefers to PVE solo, while grouping up for PVP.

And f2p is just the cherry on top!

Comments

• xankriegorxankriegor Member UncommonPosts: 49

It's good to hear you like the game

If you need any help or just someone to chat with :P just whisper me: Ashenia Bloodsteel

• 123shaheer12123shaheer12 Member Posts: 7

Guild Wars is definitely the best...i have every single campaign accept prophecies :)...its great!

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

I bought Nightfall today and is installing it as I write this message.

I played original Guild Wars way back when it came but got tired because I like soloing to be honest and now with Nightfall I can make heroes to help me with that!

Ok I love grouping too but only with people I know IRL that is the most fun since I don't like grouping with random people. So it's gonna be a blast now when this game now has all I want!

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• mr138mr138 Member Posts: 65

This is a pretty good game if you are sick of WoW. it has almost nothing in common with it, so if you burned out there, this should be a refreshing change of pace. 

Just don't forget to get your free storage space from their website!

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

i've been playing guild wars off and on since the very day prophecies came out. it's definitely a much more refreshing game than wow. as a matter of fact, since i have a more powerful machine to run games, i bought the trilogy edition along with eye of the north, and have been a bit busy attempting to knock down the MOX quests. i've been getting steamrolled so hard. it doesn't help being stuck with the old 130hp dervish/monk solo farming/pvp build. i can die 2 times. if i die a third time, i cannot be ressurected.

also, upon logging in, i noticed the old, long time guild i had been apart of in this game and wow, has disbanded. it's a shame, too, because the guild mostly consisted of people who were older than 25. i was the youngest guild member. i'm now 26 irl. it was a guild full of real cool, laid back people. i was the last one to have left wow. hopefully this time around, it'll be a permanent departure from that game.