Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible Wurm Newblet Q&A

petepppppetepppp Member Posts: 57

1. What're the differences between the home and wild servers, and what are the best reasons to play on either?

2. What all can be crafted? I heard the game is REALLY deep into this, so I expect a lot. Give me some examples.

3. What is there for combat characters to do? What kind of weapons are there?

4. Can you have more than one character?

5. I've heard there are A LOT of skills. Give me some examples.

6. How long can you play and enjoy a character on a basic account before switching to medium? What all would I be missing without a premium account?

7. For a premium account, how much would it cost in US dollars? I believe I've heard 5 to 7 bucks, but I'm not sure.

8. How do goods transactions take place? (Where do you sell stuff, etc.)

9. How does character death work in the game?

Thanks for helping guys. 

Comments

• morbiddogmorbiddog Member UncommonPosts: 45

ok ill answer your questions one by one

1on home server there is no pvp on wild there is pvp and the rules are a lot less strict ive never been to the wild so i dont know about how fun it is but i enjoy the home server

2if there is an item that exists in the game it was most likely crafted by someone any tool weapon armor can be crafted not to mention the land is completely deformable and you can build your own house 

3umm there are only realy swords and bows but it isnt about what your sword is made of it is about what quality it is because everything is quality centric in this game   and combat chars can kill creatures and butcher them for valluable resources

4 yes

5. construction mining digging tree cutting smithing wich is broken down into more skills in example armor smithing is different than blade smithing and almost all skills are like this (i only mentioned a few)

6 in all reality if you are a casual player who doesnt plan on becoming a proffesional in one skill you really never need to buy premium but it is allways good to support an underground game

7 well it is 5 euros a month and 1 euro is equal to 1.3 dollars so about 7 bucks a month you dont have to pay for just 1 month you can buy in bulk

8 you sell stuff by just talking to people in kingdom chat (everyone on the server can hear you in kingdom chat)

9 unless your a citizen of another village or you own your own settlement when you die you respawn at newtown (the town you start in) and your corpse stays where you die and no one but you can get the ittems in it (because all but your newbie items stay on your corpes) unless you a). release your corpse or b). it decays

i hope that all helps you and just a warning it can be hard to start in the begining but if you send a private message to a player named suddenmonkey and tell him morbiddog sent you he might help you

and as one last thing if you are tired of the standard grind fest combat only mmos out right now this game is for you