Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Exp in DnL :S

13»

Comments

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

Originally posted by Fifthred

Originally posted by Cholayna

Heres one example for you, just a taste of the myriad of posts and replies here on mmorpg.com, this is right along - ohhh page 20?30? of the threads here although you can start to see them around page 67 and they continue from there.
    One of the things of which I have stated earlier is DNLs routine "this game is wonderful" trolling posts here on mmorpg.com. It happens I guess when they think all of us regulars are asleep or sumthin. But here is one post, (you are invited to find it yourself, it has a link embedded to the original log for your viewing pleasure) that pretty much adds up Vuuars or Farlans if you will total stance on his "loyal fans" and what he does to hype his game....

Originally posted by Poulpe

Ranulf is missing ( purposely ? ) one sentence :

The original logs :

http://img281.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vuuar08hb.jpg

what you can see is "Sinon j'ai besoin de votre énergie pour contrer l'attaque sur MMORPG.com".

Which can be translated as :

I need your energy to counter the attack on MMORPG.com

This helps tu put the other three sentences into contects.

Good god, if that is real that is seriously low...even for them...translates the lot of it to:
    [19:55] <[No]Sirboss> :)

[19:55] <Vuuar> If no I need your energy to counter attack on MMORPG.com...

[19:55] <[No]Sirboss> oh yes?

[19:55] <[No]Syl> Pfff MMORPG.com...

[19:55] <[XZ]chedaa0taff> I cannnn't :(

[19:55] <[HA]Busar> got a link?

[19:55] <[No]Bledi-IG> what attack?

[19:55] <[No]Syl> and JoL....

[19:55] <[XZ]chedaa0taff> I don't have enough forum points on mmorpg

[19:55] <[No]Sirboss> and we have in exchange? :D dragons which fly faster? :p

[19:55] <[No]Bledi-IG> sirboos sssh

[19:56] <[No]Bledi-IG> we are not here to do merchandise :p lol

[19:56] <[No]Syl> it's been a while since I visited this type of site!

[19:56] <Vuaar> I was there at the opening of the notation and less than an hour 15 people

came to 'break' us.

And what does that prove ? Mmorpg.com is renowned in trolls and hater of mmos ? So really , Come in live chat , typing here is boring.

Wellll you asked for some evidence, I gave you a taste of evidence of my claims that Farlan is sleazy and deceitful and I have also made claims that Farlan deliberately sends "fans" to this site to troll and try to bully their way in here like they do at the DNL forums.

Now for the rest of your evidence demands, do it yourself. You are just gonna come back with each one and say "what does that prove?" no matter how black and white and in your face it is  --- then again, that might not be a bad idea, others who havent seen all the evidence would then get a new fresh look now wouldnt they?

And fyi, this isnt "off-topic", this was brought up by your own "fan" posts in this thread...its called "following a conversation" or fluidity of conversation if you will. 

Wellll you asked for some evidence, I gave you a taste of evidence of my claims that Farlan is sleazy and deceitful and I have also made claims that Farlan deliberately sends "fans" to this site to troll and try to bully their way in here like they do at the DNL forums.

Now for the rest of your evidence demands, do it yourself. You are just gonna come back with each one and say "what does that prove?" no matter how black and white and in your face it is  --- then again, that might not be a bad idea, others who havent seen all the evidence would then get a new fresh look now wouldnt they?

And fyi, this isnt "off-topic", this was brought up by your own "fan" posts in this thread...its called "following a conversation" or fluidity of conversation if you will. 

you are no one .

BWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   

• ormstungaormstunga Member Posts: 736

you are no one .

stunning argument   now stop the   over such a huge failure like DnL, its a rubbish game and nobody in their right mind would be caught dead playing it.

want more? Take a look at the MMORPG.COM's DNL message board! Its easy, Its fun! Its FREE!

Thats it  ? That is the "sleazy " omg, you need to do your homework.  That is kids play, childish none sense. You are running around ranting about kids play ????

Welllll I DID say it was just a taste and I would imagine not too many people appreciate the sleazy actions of a president of a company relying on a bunch of people to go out and trifle with things just so it "looks" better.  Childish nonsense (notice the spelling) on the part of a president of a company? Ayup, I agree. So here we also see "arrogance", "childishness" and "mismanagement"....hmmmm

Although this may not prove to be "sleazy" in your terms or perhaps in other slimeballs terms either, the serious gamer, or the addicted mmorpg'er takes crap like this pretty seriously.

Add this to the "billing errors", the bald-faced lies, the incompetence, inexperience and complete lack of integrity and well, thats just a taste dearie, theres a whole smorgasbord of more sleaze to appease your own moral torpitude. 

• FifthredFifthred Member Posts: 367

Same old song and dance. Bring substantial facts , documentation, that is not from mmorpg.com  or any other "fansite froums." interviews , press release anything that is s"sleaze" Real down and dirty "sleaze" that is all i'm asking for.

I like pie !

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

you are no one .

Coming from someone who has to edit there post after insulting another ( a rather primitive and childish insult, I might add) instead of standing behind it, I'd say she's miles above you in stature, pal.

Like the woman said, no one is obligated to do your research for you when it's readily available here already. You obviously know how to click a mouse, so use what talent you have and start looking.

By the way, who are you?

Exactly.

Edit: Just for laughs, here's where they were illegally charging people to cancel their accounts. From their own webpage

http://www.darkandlight.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69825

This discussion has been closed.