Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jedi vs Sith MMO?

Flyte27Flyte27 Member RarePosts: 4,574

Is anyone else interested in a Jedi vs Sith MMO?  I've been thinking for this a long time now.  Basically I love Jedi and would like to see a PvP battle between the two sides.  I know there is Star Wars Galaxies, but it's not what I'm looking for.  This game would just have Jedi and Sith as playable classes or perhaps you could be neutral as well.  You would train down different paths and acquire new skills for which to compete with.  Eventually the game would focus around PvP battles between Jedi and Sith.  I can't imagine how neat it would be to see a lot of Jedi and Sith swinging light sabers at each other and using force powers.  I'm surprised that Lucas Arts hasn't jumped on this idea.

Comments

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

After playing SWG I think I'd puke if I saw another Jedi.

• ImixZinzImixZinz Member CommonPosts: 553

Making a Knights of the Old Republic MMORPG would be the best move anyone would ever make.

• Flyte27Flyte27 Member RarePosts: 4,574

SWG was never really about Jedi.  It was their big mistake IMO.  Anyway they are a popular and unique class type.  With a good control scheme the PvP could be spectacular.  This game wouldn't be have the same focus as SWG.  It would be more reaction based combat that is PvP oriented.