Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sucks Big Time

Naruto127Naruto127 Member Posts: 2

I really think this game was created because the creaters were B-O-R-E-D. It's hard to lvl up, the graphics suck, the music makes me throw up, and there is never anyone online, and I can understand why, because hardly anybody plays it because it's so stupid. If you do play it      get a life, RS is 50x better than this. Play that or go out and do something.

Comments

• ARV1ARV1 Member Posts: 64

Humm... i dont think you have ever played this game cuz there is no music.

If you want a free and fun mmorpg to play check out www.ogreisland.com
    My char is MelkorARV feel free to ask me for some help if you need it.

• jumbaajumbaa Member Posts: 3

I played this game, for like 2 days, then got mad and left. I say 1 swear word, and everyone online (like, 40 max) report me. so therefore, I get muted. very unfun. and then, since no one is manning the whole game, (they just kinda let it sit there) the 40 people keep and keep reporting me, so my account got banned. 3 times. very uncool.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

cant decide, download and play this or stab myself with a fork....i like pain but not that much *grabs fork*

• thingyofdoomthingyofdoom Member Posts: 9

this is possibly THE worst game in all existance.

^_^

• thingyofdoomthingyofdoom Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by thingyofdoom

this is possibly THE worst game in all existance.

and it really is

^_^

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

I bet there's like 4 players online everday who are all under 15 years old that stayed on this game cause it was the first game they got to max level and "PwNeD N00BZ0Rz!!!". Lol some people are so simple minded. To keep playing a crappy game just cause you "PwN" at it.

• AleeacerixAleeacerix Member UncommonPosts: 12

This game has no tutorial. You start at a random town and you don't know what to do. There is no storyline and there's barely anyone online.

If you add a RTS game in an MMORPG site, we are going to delete it!