Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greatest Prank Call Ever on a Telemarketer.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

Brilliant.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

The Jim Florentiene CD's are great as well, give them a listen if you ever get the chance

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• I've heard it before, and it just keeps getting better.

"Not saying I haven't thought about it myself. Go out to Las Vegas or something, buy a couple drinks, cute little Mexican midget."

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

ooooomg..
    That was freakin' hilarious man.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

I was a telemarketer awhile back. I actually ended getting a person like this before. Problem is, as a telemarketer, you're not supposed to ever hang up on them.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• IbextoIbexto Member Posts: 277

That is totally awesome, I'm going to use that the next time I get a call from a telemarketer call.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

This guy's got a bunch of them.  Listen to this one.

http://800notes.com/articles/Video.aspx/JEVTRf20CQBk3AjJXrOM5A