Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2Moons!!!!

CCDeathCCCCDeathCC Member Posts: 128

image2moons from the most antipacted on mmo games!!!!! :::
A game that would compare to 2Moons would not be that hard to find because there isn`t much that makes it stand out from many other games except for its PVP/Hardcore gaming style in which you feel pressured into trying to be the best. If I were to choose a game to compare 2Moons too, I would have to say 9Dragons because of the graphics also, the mini combos while fighting. Even though 9dragons has way more combos.... the attack animations during the fighting varies like 9dragons, it is not the same 1 animation for a whole onslaught of attacks. I would also say that 2Moons`s game play feels like With Your Destiny[WYD], except the camera adjustment features in 2Moons is way better.
When you first look at this game through the website, and you see the stunning graphical concept art for the characters and NPC`S it made me go "Wow this is going to kick some ***", especially when I saw "Recommended for 17 years or older". I really was intrigued by the story line in which the game happens during the time that the 2 MOONS align thus giving the exiled king of Haran the opportunity to open a dark gate that unleashes great evil, for the overall story check here 2Moons Story. So yea you can say the game was my "Eye candy" for a couple months before open beta.
Once I got to play the game, after i choose my class which are gender oriented, and my starting castle which is like your starting region, I noticed a great difference between this game an d many other games, the major difference I noticed was there felt as if there was no rules. The npc`s would literally ask me "What the **** did I want?" I found that funny and a first, never before has a NPC been so interactive or expressed what they truly felt like the NPC`S in 2MOONS. The maneuverability of the game is fairly simple you have a choice of clicking to move or using W, A, S, D on your keyboard, so it suits both styles. The game looks stunning with the settings at max, they incorporated a Bloom effect to give the game a shiny/glossy look which makes it look beautiful. I have to say that the game play is this games strong point. The fighting makes you feel excited because of the sound effects used, also the skills can be linked together to form combos which gives the game a battle system which I guarantee most of you that crave action would appreciate this battle system.

One of the game`s faults that I see is it is a bit of a grind(in which you have to kill a lot of monsters in order to level), it has quests but they are not plentiful like World Of Warcraft. The game`s grind is not a hard one, the game is very competitive and any minor change in your status points allocation can lead to your demise or to your glory.

The PVP system with in the game lets you earn PVP points and reputation, with this said you can become one of the most wanted players in the game.
The game is not about hardcore grinding and PVP, what really caught my eye was that aside from all of that it also has a fun side which is FISHING!!. You can fish in this game is a very cool feature to add. Once you reach lvl 7 you can do a quest and you get a fresh fishing rod. While fishing you can acquire many things not just fishes, I myself have caught "Bone Rings" and other accessories. 2Moons aside from its amazing game play, and stylish graphics, has a lot to offer, I can not tell you all of it because then it will spoil the game I suggest you give this game a try and see for yourself what they mean by and I quote from the main site "Massive Blood Battles, You Against Thousands, Blast Monsters Into Chunks Of Writhing Flesh."Graphics: 8/10

With the game at Max settings this game can almost compare to the graphics of Granado Espada/Sword Of The New World and the armor details are unimaginable.

Sound: 7/10

The game has great sound effects for their weapons/skills, and also contains some nice mood setting ambient themes. It also has environment sound effects that make you feel as if your in the game itself. There is 1 cool feature which is a built in MP3 in which you can put your songs into the MUSIC folder within game directory, then go to options within game, and check mp3 player, now you can listen to your own music while playing the game.

Gameplay: 10/10

Even though the games has your typical point and click battle system theres something more to it, in which it feels as if your actually engaged in combat. The sounds that accompany this also help you get into the game.
Community: 8/10

The game has a great party system in which you can set items to individually drop, randomly share, etc. Also when grouped the experience does not decrease tremendously it actually improves grinding because the more monsters you kill the more it adds up. Also the guild system in the game has many features, theres also custom emblems which you can use to represent your guild and make it creative.

Value: 9/10

This game has a lot of value and according to sources more updates are soon to come. I believe that this game does has replay value because of its competitive nature. If you are not grinding or questing you can go into PK mode(player killing mode) and start some trouble or earn PVP points through duels.

Unique features

The PVP system in which you can earn points, and either become one of the most wanted players for PK. Also the fishing system is unique and is always good to have in between quests and grinding. There is also instanced dungeons in which you get your own assigned dungeon, that only you can see kind of like World Of Warcraft

Sorry MMorpg.com i know this is too long i dont need replay!!!

Hey Everyone

Comments

• Good Review, finally someone appreciates the game 

• MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61

2moons is a carbon copy of dekaron with bad translations , more bugs and nothing special !

So how to rate 2moons ? Like Dekaron : grindfest , small maps , average graphics and soon full of bots , goldfarmers, spammers ...

it clearly doesn't worth the download , and for the 17+ rating 

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I disagree
    The game is very good and it will get better as open beta goes along
    People just need to give it a chance and they will be stuck on it
    Originally posted by lovechiefs

I disagree The game is very good and it will get better as open beta goes along People just need to give it a chance and they will be stuck on it

Well if you like dekaron but without the latest update , with more bugs and an horrible translation ... Now to compare with others mmo , well maps in 2moons/dekaron are small ( look at silkroad or lineage 2 maps) , the pvp isn't innovative , pk with jail isn't new , chars personalistaion is inexistant (welcome to clone battle) etc ...

So 2moons is another mmo with no innovations ( reminds me cabal in some way) and that came 2 years too late in the market ...

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157

well miyoshi

I fully disagree with u

But why the h*** are u on this forum if u dont like it?

where u hired by wow to stop people from going to other games that are free?

oh yes, if theres one game that s**** it is rappelz, at first its fun but on higher levels its just too big and u have to travel distances that are to big and it becomes boring. thats why i like small maps! almost no boring travelling!

and sorry but just leave this forum please, if u are not intrested in 2moons u have no real bussiness on this forum and if u are trying to keep people away from 2moons by giving it bad comment than u are lame

Tensor, betrayer of life

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable

Originally posted by Reskaillev

well miyoshi
    I fully disagree with u
    But why the h*** are u on this forum if u dont like it?
    where u hired by wow to stop people from going to other games that are free?
    oh yes, if theres one game that s**** it is rappelz, at first its fun but on higher levels its just too big and u have to travel distances that are to big and it becomes boring. thats why i like small maps! almost no boring travelling!
    and sorry but just leave this forum please, if u are not intrested in 2moons u have no real bussiness on this forum and if u are trying to keep people away from 2moons by giving it bad comment than u are lame

Tensor, betrayer of life

I think like most of the ppl waiting for 2moons i'm really disapointed . DP said that 2moons was supposed to be totaly new and what did we get ? A translated version of dekaron ... Dekaron open beta started 2005-07-01 , 2 years ago...

So where are the so promised new features ?

Now this is a forum , and i'm free to give my opinion even if you disagreed. I tried 2moons , i have now a lvl 50 incar mag and as i said this is an average mmo , no inovation , a good grindfest (some ppl like , some don't), basic crafting system ,basic pvp system, no chars customization , average graphics etc ...

Btw , were you hired by acclaim to advertise for this game ? Don't you have any kind of critical sense ?

• CCDeathCCCCDeathCC Member Posts: 128
    Originally posted by CCDeathCC

2moons from the most antipacted on mmo games!!!!! :::

A game that would compare to 2Moons would not be that hard to find because there isn`t much that makes it stand out from many other games except for its PVP/Hardcore gaming style in which you feel pressured into trying to be the best. If I were to choose a game to compare 2Moons too, I would have to say 9Dragons because of the graphics also, the mini combos while fighting. Even though 9dragons has way more combos.... the attack animations during the fighting varies like 9dragons, it is not the same 1 animation for a whole onslaught of attacks. I would also say that 2Moons`s game play feels like With Your Destiny[WYD], except the camera adjustment features in 2Moons is way better.

When you first look at this game through the website, and you see the stunning graphical concept art for the characters and NPC`S it made me go "Wow this is going to kick some ***", especially when I saw "Recommended for 17 years or older". I really was intrigued by the story line in which the game happens during the time that the 2 MOONS align thus giving the exiled king of Haran the opportunity to open a dark gate that unleashes great evil, for the overall story check here 2Moons Story. So yea you can say the game was my "Eye candy" for a couple months before open beta.

Once I got to play the game, after i choose my class which are gender oriented, and my starting castle which is like your starting region, I noticed a great difference between this game an d many other games, the major difference I noticed was there felt as if there was no rules. The npc`s would literally ask me "What the **** did I want?" I found that funny and a first, never before has a NPC been so interactive or expressed what they truly felt like the NPC`S in 2MOONS. The maneuverability of the game is fairly simple you have a choice of clicking to move or using W, A, S, D on your keyboard, so it suits both styles. The game looks stunning with the settings at max, they incorporated a Bloom effect to give the game a shiny/glossy look which makes it look beautiful. I have to say that the game play is this games strong point. The fighting makes you feel excited because of the sound effects used, also the skills can be linked together to form combos which gives the game a battle system which I guarantee most of you that crave action would appreciate this battle system.
    One of the game`s faults that I see is it is a bit of a grind(in which you have to kill a lot of monsters in order to level), it has quests but they are not plentiful like World Of Warcraft. The game`s grind is not a hard one, the game is very competitive and any minor change in your status points allocation can lead to your demise or to your glory.
    The PVP system with in the game lets you earn PVP points and reputation, with this said you can become one of the most wanted players in the game.

The game is not about hardcore grinding and PVP, what really caught my eye was that aside from all of that it also has a fun side which is FISHING!!. You can fish in this game is a very cool feature to add. Once you reach lvl 7 you can do a quest and you get a fresh fishing rod. While fishing you can acquire many things not just fishes, I myself have caught "Bone Rings" and other accessories. 2Moons aside from its amazing game play, and stylish graphics, has a lot to offer, I can not tell you all of it because then it will spoil the game I suggest you give this game a try and see for yourself what they mean by and I quote from the main site "Massive Blood Battles, You Against Thousands, Blast Monsters Into Chunks Of Writhing Flesh."Graphics: 8/10
    With the game at Max settings this game can almost compare to the graphics of Granado Espada/Sword Of The New World and the armor details are unimaginable.
    Sound: 7/10
    The game has great sound effects for their weapons/skills, and also contains some nice mood setting ambient themes. It also has environment sound effects that make you feel as if your in the game itself. There is 1 cool feature which is a built in MP3 in which you can put your songs into the MUSIC folder within game directory, then go to options within game, and check mp3 player, now you can listen to your own music while playing the game.
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Even though the games has your typical point and click battle system theres something more to it, in which it feels as if your actually engaged in combat. The sounds that accompany this also help you get into the game.

Community: 8/10
    The game has a great party system in which you can set items to individually drop, randomly share, etc. Also when grouped the experience does not decrease tremendously it actually improves grinding because the more monsters you kill the more it adds up. Also the guild system in the game has many features, theres also custom emblems which you can use to represent your guild and make it creative.
    Value: 9/10
    This game has a lot of value and according to sources more updates are soon to come. I believe that this game does has replay value because of its competitive nature. If you are not grinding or questing you can go into PK mode(player killing mode) and start some trouble or earn PVP points through duels.
    Unique features
    The PVP system in which you can earn points, and either become one of the most wanted players for PK. Also the fishing system is unique and is always good to have in between quests and grinding. There is also instanced dungeons in which you get your own assigned dungeon, that only you can see kind of like World Of Warcraft

Sorry MMorpg.com i know this is too long i dont need replay!!!

Well Stop Replay i need a mod from mmorpg.com to block this post please please!

Hey Everyone