Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I download it?

sophiaxsophiax Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I really like this game for sofar I´ve seen it. BUT now I wanna download it, but I can´t find where. Can someone please help me? ´Cuz I really wanna start playing it! It is just fustrating that I can´t find it. 

Xxx Sophiax

Comments

• EvilxBunny20EvilxBunny20 Member Posts: 65

it isnt released yet.

• Lo-KiLo-Ki Member UncommonPosts: 98

I'm pretty sure the game is still under development and hasn't entered beta as of yet.  I could be wrong but the official NCSoft site lists it as under development.  We're all going to have to wait a while until this one comes out.

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

Aion has not been released and will not be released until some time in 2008. The Korean BETA that was scheduled for deployment last week has been delayed for further polishing. All the movies and snipits you have seen thus far are from E3 '06, Gstar '06, and E3 '07. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us... You may want to read through the rest of the threads in this forum for further information. Many topics have been gone over provided all the known information at this time.

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• neoMesisneoMesis Member Posts: 23

Its been stated that they are working on releasing the final version in early 08' so hopefully we can expect a beta as of november but who knows. And we have yet to know if it will be a open beta as well. *crosses fingers*

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226
    Originally posted by sophiax

Hi,

I really like this game for sofar I´ve seen it. BUT now I wanna download it, but I can´t find where. Can someone please help me? ´Cuz I really wanna start playing it! It is just fustrating that I can´t find it. 

Xxx Sophiax

I get a few of these emails every other day in my "official" AionSource.com email account. It's kinda sad that I can't actually send them a link. I really wish I could, so they'd stop asking. ;)

• powerpolkpowerpolk Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by sophiax

Hi,

Xxx Sophiax
    Um..... HELLO!?!?

God, if u REALLLY like this game... then maybe you should do a bit of reading on it.?!?

if you took like 5 mins to read about it, you would tottaly know that it wont be released till 2008 !

-_-

some people.... sheeshh

• LustriasLustrias Member Posts: 4

Download it?

Don't you have to buy it?

Or am I wrong?

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Originally posted by EvilxBunny20

it isnt released yet.
    Ok so where can i donwload it ?

Ok this is a joke , a joke people.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• Urahara2006Urahara2006 Member UncommonPosts: 10

ooo.... it gets released in early -08 YAY ill hav my updated computer by then so at least ill hav the cpu power and hard space for it lol my new hard disk will be the new 1tb lol im goin all out

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

its not even in beta kid ><

• laleblaleb Member Posts: 215

Wow I thought I couldnt wait but damn trying to download a game thats not even developed. Let me guess your going to bury yourself in snow untill its released?