Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tabula Rasa comming to Fileplanet

GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

Hey guys,

Fileplanet says that they will be giving their subscribers access to TR beta, sometime "around the corner" - quote; So if you are really interested now is your chance.

Comments

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683

Probably just the paid accounts.

Although if they open it to free accounts I will die of joy.

• GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

Yeah paid accounts of course. However I find that that 4.95 I spend a month to for FP is way better then the lunch I will have to miss.

• aweenaween Member UncommonPosts: 95

Sweet! ill be there !

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Founders club members have already got in week ago...

:P spoil my fun heh well i cuddnt be assed to pay for the Founders when i already pay for Fileplanet.

• GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

Actually, when I looked at it, a yearly subscription to the Founders club is 5.00, so you will not be overpaying anything. Myself, I am going to cancel my sub for regular FP on my next cycle and get a yearly subscription to founders club.

Yeah i know that but i cant afford to pay all $70 at once as i just got a new car :S

• JoyBoy80JoyBoy80 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Do you need to be a "Founders club" members to play? I got the FilePlanet + GameSpy Network Subscription  think it is 3.33$/mo.  So will i be able to play

For the new Fileplanet Promotion for keys you only need Fileplanet ( the one you have) to get the key.... But its not avaliable at the moment but will be very soon hoepfully :P Cant wait !

Sweet..

• duanermcduanermc Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Urza123

Hey guys,
    Fileplanet says that they will be giving their subscribers access to TR beta, sometime "around the corner" - quote; So if you are really interested now is your chance.

Ya BABY!! 

Damn Fileplanet and/or NCsoft!! So the Fileplanet beta is on BUT when you try to join you will get this, We're sorry, your hardware does not meet the

minimum system requirements for Tabula Rasa.

I say UPUR'S .

Minimum System Specifications                                                                                                                                What i got

• Microsoft® Windows® Vista/XP                                                                                                                              XP
    • 2.5GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or equivalent AMD™ processor                                                                    AMD 3800+ X2
    • 512MB RAM                                                                                                                                                           2000 mb
    • DVD-ROM                                                                   
    • 5GB available HDD space                                                                                                                                   50GB+
    • ATI™ Radeon® 9600 or NVIDIA® GeForce FX 5700 series video card with 128MB of VRAM         GeForce 7800GRX
    • 16-bit sound card                                                                                                                                                   16-bit
    • Broadband internet connection                                                                                                                              8/1
    • Keyboard and mouse
    • DirectX 9.0c                                                                                                                                                                9c

Lol ? i got in fine...

• irish97irish97 Member Posts: 85

Just delete your cookies and log in again, try a different system spec.

• irish97irish97 Member Posts: 85

I got in with these setting after a few trys,   Windows XP, Core Solo, 1.5GB-2GB, Video card 8800, >= 16bit sound card, Cable, <=9.0c.

• TheTrollTheTroll Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by irish97

Just delete your cookies and log in again, try and different system spec.

True.. I had to do that, cose in Video card option i choose ATI other.. they dont have my card (2900 xt) in option. After that i had to delete cookies and try again.. I had to choose the 1950 xt.. Lol.. that worked. 

• I subscribed to fileplanet 2 days ago when I saw TR was coming soon.  I only got the 6.95 for 1 month option.

I went to sign up for the beta and now it's telling me I have to pay quarterly or a year to join the beta!! 

Anyone else only paying one month and able to get in?

• ThasriThasri Member UncommonPosts: 90

I had to pay the quarterly subscription to get it a key, but I got it. I'm guessing you can cancel at any time after that, better!!

• What sucks is that they had a header a few days ago that said, "Tabula Rasa Beta Coming Soon!".  When you clicked on the link it took you to pay options to become a subscriber to fileplanet. 

I choose the 1 month for 6.95 option because that is an option they gave me that linked from the TR beta header, which is the only reason I subscribed to Fileplanet.

If they wanted quarterly and yearly subscribers only then that is the options they should have given when you clicked on the TR coming soon link.