Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Game?

Ok... here goes

this is a list of the MMORPGs i wanna try out but dont know if they are worth trying, post your poll for the best game on this list please

thanks... oh and dont critizise me if your favorite game is not on the list...ive tried lots of games and these are the ones on the list that i havent tried that stick out to me...so yeah

Comments

• Aison2Aison2 Member CommonPosts: 624

u know that its hard to compare games that are out and games that will come out later

for example i played lotro  i know whats good about it and what i didnt like

War on the other hand isnt release yet so we cant tell how it will be after release

see i took those two couse i hope War will be the best but  i cant say it now couse its not released yet

so i guess i will recommend you to try lotro now and War after release

Pi*1337/100 = 42

• Jo-GamerJo-Gamer Member Posts: 120

Out of all the options that were given, I would say FFXI.

• rob1101rob1101 Member Posts: 263

the only game i have tried on that list is LOTRO. i didnt really like it that much, so i went back to WoW but thats just my opinion.

• truenorthbgtruenorthbg Member Posts: 1,453

SWG is a game that does not deserve the reputation it has.  I believe, although I did not play pre NGE, that the game was probably better PRE NGE.  However, the game is still awesome.  I do not know what the subscription numbers are, but on some servers you have a very involved, active, and happy community.  It is the most mature MMORPG community I have ever experienced in my life.

My "main" game is EQ 2, which is an awesome PvE game for fantasy.  The amount of content is incredible.  All sorts of stuff for soloers, groupers, and raiders.  Raiding is also not forced.  You have great character customization as well.  The graphics are great, and you have an EQ 1 world feel.  It is a perfect game for me. 

I have a station pass and play both EQ 2 and SWG. 

-----
    WoW and fast food = commercial successes.
    I neither play WoW nor eat fast food.

• ZalatharZalathar Member Posts: 2

have you tried EVE online? its not on the list, and it is not to everyone's tastes (free style gameplay, nonconsensual pvp, harsh death penalty, hard world...), but in my opininon it is one of the best games out there.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

I chose warhammer online it seems its going to be a RvR game based on Fun. In some ways [like in the fub quests] it will have similaritys to WoW. The majour differnece tho is that this game has some unique aspects like for example the ability to use siege wepons to aid the fight [well it was till WoW added it to there latest expansion  ]. Also the public quest system looks fun too.

Also i do like the journall system that will aparently help make your AvAtar different. Overall it seems it will be a fun oriented game which is nice. It has to be said tho it was a close thing between this game and AION.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand