Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Qustion From A Newmember

At first hi to everybody im new here :) I was playing Lineage2 and Knight Online but these games became p2p and i cant effort to pay them if u know any other sites for games like these games (But not p2p) please tell me...

thnx

Comments

• CurunirCurunir Member UncommonPosts: 29
    www.pristontale.com
    works out ok

Death do come to us all!

Death will come to us all!!

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

Hiya Skywalker169. Welcome to mmorpg.com.image

I haven't played L2 or KO so I'll do my best to suggest. SoR is free open beta right now and is scheduled for release on June 15,04 in just 2 weeks. In is a large download, almost 1gb, and you need a good system and card to run it. Even then it has some bug issues and server crash issues, but it is free.

Its hard to suggest a current mmorpg or mmog because we are in between a period of what we've been playing has lost its luster and drool...can't wait for the new stuff coming out this year. Warhammer Online is scheduled for release 7/01/04, and World of Warcraft is scheduled for release on Auguest 30,04. I wouldn't necessarily count on any release dates being concrete though.

Dark Age of Camelot has a free trial download, 7 days I believe, and I'm  thinking of trying it out until one of the new mmorpgs is released.

If your into space mmogs,  try DarkSpace. I currently play it, and they have a 5 day trial going on. Might not be your thing, but it might. You never know.

Again welcome and good luck in your quest to find a mmorpg home.image

"The probability of someone watching you is porportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

• hey sky im a noob too but lemme give u sum advic, get on runescape.com make a account and start playin when u get off of tutorial island add me to ur friends list i will help u out cuz im lvl 40-sumthin my username is.....well......nerdalert864. c-ya and hopefully talk 2 ya l8er!!!

• Skywalker169Skywalker169 Member Posts: 2
    Thnx for all opinions thats enough for me i will try to enter Runscape :) i feel very happy thnx alot....