Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

closed

TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Closing thread.

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

Comments

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

How is SG doing in Eve?

Just started playing again from been inactive a while. SG have always been well known in games I play :)

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Woopin:  Sorry I never replied.  I had taken a break from MMORPG.COM for awhile and forgot to set this thread to be watched.  When I came back to these forums I'd totally forgotten about this thread until today.  We're doing great... if you want more information contact me in game or PM me here :)  I'd like to keep this thread clean for recruitment purposes.

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

I remember you guys back in the day with SWG- Good to see you in Eve.

• devilishlydodevilishlydo Member Posts: 30

I used to play with and against SG in Planetside. Last I heard about them in Eve, they (and their alliance) got curbstomped by a collection of Goons, Russians and the French.

But these things happen in Eve. Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug. It's how you handle getting squished that makes or breaks you.

So, how are you guys handing it? I figure your unit cohesion should still be pretty good, but I haven't really been watching closely enough to see what happened. Did you all move into the dubious (and probably temporary) safety of Fortress BoB? Or did you strike out on your own?

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Originally posted by devilishlydo

I used to play with and against SG in Planetside. Last I heard about them in Eve, they (and their alliance) got curbstomped by a collection of Goons, Russians and the French.
    But these things happen in Eve. Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug. It's how you handle getting squished that makes or breaks you.
    So, how are you guys handing it? I figure your unit cohesion should still be pretty good, but I haven't really been watching closely enough to see what happened. Did you all move into the dubious (and probably temporary) safety of Fortress BoB? Or did you strike out on your own?

SG has moved and are invading southern Fountain.  Still aligned with BOB but no longer renters.  I recently cut back my EVE play as I am involved in a couple other games at the moment one of which is entertaining me more than EVE :)  Yep, finally found something that may steal me away.   May have some subscription decisions to make in January.