Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why People, just why?!

Greenday6212Greenday6212 Member Posts: 15

Okay people seriously.... do you think that just because you only have to pay $5 dollars a month to play RS, thats why runescape has 1 million members? No! its because people like the game... Why do you guys do this, ur like, "The graphics suck". I personally take graphics over gameplay... can we just discuss why 3/4 of the people who participate on these forums are out to get the people who actually play the game for what it is...?

Gr33nd/\y6212

Nice guys finish last.

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

They havent tried it, look at one screenshot of it and judge the whole game by that. Or they got owned in the wilderness when it was there own fault for following someone who said "follow me for free gold". Lol.

?

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by AkaJetson

They havent tried it, look at one screenshot of it and judge the whole game by that. Or they got owned in the wilderness when it was there own fault for following someone who said "follow me for free gold". Lol.

Or because it's fun for mabey a few days.

Ya, there are people who do like it, but who cares what they think? They like runescape.

• EvilzimEvilzim Member Posts: 33

Its weird.  When you look at it you'd think you'd hate it.  But you don't it actually does become fun to play.  And its weird because the gameplay is terrible.  I really don't understand why but it has some cutiesy charm to it.  Its weirdly amusing. 

I got banned for swear.  Screw that game.

------------------------------------
    Playing: Age of Conan Trial (trying to at least)
    Played: Runescape, WoW, FFXI, Fury
    Tried: LotRO, EVE, CoV, PotCO

• DuranioDuranio Member Posts: 38

Okay, i played this game for a year, took a break for like 3 months then started playing again and stopped play to Play WoW for about a year. This game was good. I was thinking about getting another 1 month membership just to try it out again. it doesnt look any different but i remember i had fun in it. But it was a good. game. The Graphics was okay, the quests were great, the training to get your skills up were good. If it had like 3D graphics and something besides click and (insert whatever you're doing here) then i would play it again without a doubt.

The one you are, and the one you aren't. The battle will soon start to gain control over your body. Win or lose, you are who you are meant to be.
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

• sami4lifsami4lif Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by Greenday6212

Okay people seriously.... do you think that just because you only have to pay $5 dollars a month to play RS, thats why runescape has 1 million members? No! its because people like the game... Why do you guys do this, ur like, "The graphics suck". I personally take graphics over gameplay... can we just discuss why 3/4 of the people who participate on these forums are out to get the people who actually play the game for what it is...?
    Ok , i have played this game for a like  year and a half then i quit then i played it agen for like a week.

This game is quite good if you like to go to a place collect stuff go to another place mak it into stuff and then go to another place again and make it into stuff, and at the end you sell it. . Well, i dont think people like doing that. My opinion is that this game if very boring and i have experianced this game before. Th graphics are really bad and lots of people have discussed this before.

But i have to say at the beggining of this game you will like it but as you go on and level up then thats when the bordem strikes.  Before you even play this game you would actually know that this game has bad graphics. You will know this because this aint a game where you have to download it. This is the best graphics jagex could get by not making it downloadable.

My overall summary is that this game can be improved but it gets really boring as you go further into the game even if your a member.

• w00dzmanw00dzman Member Posts: 12

I think Runescape can't have it's graphics changed. But they should make a new game that is very similiar. Add a team and guild thing. Id play it if they did that. I could play that game till all my skills were lvl 99 but the graphics would burn out my eyes xD.