Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Job Class Brainstorm

cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47

So SE announced in the next expansion that there will be new job classes! So I am trying to think of what they could add that isn't already in the game. I know one of the classes has to be a Time Mage or some kind of class to deal with time since the new time travel plot will be there. What do you think the new jobs classes are going to be?

Comments

• LoopsLoops Member Posts: 100

i have no clue what jobs they could add.. i mean... there already are like almost 20 jobs to pick. and i dont wanna think about the time when the new expansion comes out... EVERYONE lvls the new jobs.

• cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47

well it was a double edged sword. You were able to get into a party but there were so many parties it took just as long to level up but I always love it when I have new choices. They need to add some more tank classes in. It sucks only having PLD and NIN and that is it for tanks. Not that there is anything wrong with the classes its just that there is variety at all. Maybe a a few new healer types or something. I cant wait

• RaikulRaikul Member Posts: 38

Luckily one of the new jobs is going to be a tank, but there not stating what it is exactly. Good old Square-Enix :P I just hope they go back to party basics on this one, adding a tank, healer, and a versatile mage kinda like red mage.

new tank would be awesome... actually ninja wasnt supposed to be a tank when they added the job with zilart expansion...

but looking forward to see a new tank soon.

• cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47

I wonder what kind of build of tank its going to be. This will be sweet. I still think they need to add some more Avatars too.

bahamut!

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

I'd prefer phoenix over Bahamut. He'd just be too toned down.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Well, lesse, if we look at a class list they haven't used geomancer (a class I didn't know about but had the same idea for dammit), chronomancer, mage knights, chemists, or even..*shudder* mimes. Anywho.. I wouldn't bet on a mime, they'd have to balance the hell out of it or else we'd end up with some sort of mute, street performing juggernaut... damn, that would be a cool class. Seems like the other mages already have the type of spells a Chronomage would have, gravity, slow, haste, etc. Red mages already have the whole magic knight thing down with -en spells..So perhaps, chemist, for support and DoT and then another class for tanking.