Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game will be real fun...

AuzzWizAuzzWiz Member UncommonPosts: 13

This game will be real fun

for about two hours

Comments

• gstlagstla Member Posts: 57

And I wonder why i have such a low post count.  I hate posting places where peoples opinions are childish and impudent.

So its not your game no need to act like a little ten year old girl about it, its pretty self-centered and childish, what you consider fun for two hours others may have a much better time with, theres no need to be an overall troll.

I played it for the last two days of the beta and i had a good time, was it the best MMO i've played?  No, it wasn't, but it does have a different experience to offer.

Was it a fun experience from a vastly warped fantasy clone genre? Yes, it was, and i'd rather play something different then play somthing that has no claim to individuality.

It's a damned beta for gods sake, theres no need to have super-high standards of every game, when you limit your standards is when you can find things that you know you'll actually like, people are too picky and selfish about what the right game is for them.

In My experience you try them until you find games that you like, their is no need to have such conceited attitutes towards games that try to offer somthing different in development.