Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi I have some girl problems that I would like some help on?

Comments

• pinkstarfishpinkstarfish Member Posts: 120

o ok... that makes me feel less hate toward that kid

'Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.'-sayings of the wise

(off topic) lol, methen i took that wu test u have as your signature and i entered my name (patrick) and im known as a Violent Mercenary. wow, that made my day. time to jion the russian mafia.

'Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.'-sayings of the wise

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by Regus
    Yeah it was because somebody said something that wasn't correct in my eyes, he said: you are equals but a man is the boss in the house, i think that's kind of wrong, equals and boss at the same time and where does it say that a man has to be a boss, probably in the same book where it says you may hit your wife let her do the cooking, don't let girls go to school just let em make babys? i may be a bit harsh but i am having a bad day at the moment.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

I dont think there is any book (except maybe a book from the church of satan) that says you may abuse your wife. But i'll excuse your utter ignorance.

And ya. Alot of people try complete equality with marriages this age. Works real well. What is it. 60% divorce rates?

As I gave the allegory to before. Its like the two headed ogre that can never make up their mind. And sooner or later. Ones going to have to say, "ok. you lead the way" or they'll get no where.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

Hokay, let's take it from the top.

Person called Malkava posts a message starting "This is a female point of view"

Person called Pink Starfish posts a reply to Maklava's post starting
    "alright first, to the guy who posted above me is deffinitly gay... thinking like a women is completly wrong for males to do. *cough*your gay*cough*"

Person called Reverend Dan quotes Pink Starfish and underneath points out that Malkava is actually female and not a guy at all, gay or otherwise. Hence the whole "female point of view" ond "guys asking me out" bits in her post.

Pink Starfish now thinks Reverend Dan has called him female and/or gay and goes on to state that all gays and goths should die.

Reverend Dan sighs and goes to bed. Having never been insulted/injured/propositioned by goths, gays, or gay goths he fails to understand why Pink Starfish hates them so.

• PheonixFlarePheonixFlare Member Posts: 5
    Well, i decided against askin her out so i just went up to her and gave her a note with my e-mail and i said keep in touch over summer and i also wrote that i like her in the letter and that right now i wont ask her out but i qould like to be a good friend of hers, how bout that?

Pheonix Flare (all rappers will go to hell, trust me :) )

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301

I'm not sure this is the kind of advice I should be giving a young fellow, but what the heck.  I'm getting to be an old man. Forty-two years old, 21 years in the Army, traveled to 6 continents and 34 countries. I've dated and had crazy sex with enough women in my time that I could probably populate a small country with my possible offspring. 

Basically, when I was a young fellow, much like yourself, I decided that I wasn't going to allow women to have ALL the power in a sexual relationship. I decided that I wasn't going to allow myself to feel dejected by a woman's rejection. I therefore adopted the following philosophy:

"IF I ASK 100 WOMEN IN ONE NIGHT AND ONE SAYS YES, I STILL WIN." image

Basically, I would walk up to the finest woman in the room and try to rap. It didn't take long to tell if she was interested or not. If she wasn't, I'd  move on to the next finest and then the next. On average, I would wind up with the 3rd or 4th girl I asked. Some nights I'd be the freaking man, other nights it was just me and Rosie. Never the less, don't ever be afraid of asking a girl out. If she says yes, great, you found a date. If she says no, no big deal, go ask another one.

Good Luck image

"Are we done talking? We are? Good! Can I go kill them now? Right.... Come 'ere ye bastards!!"

Grym Goblinsbane

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

Um....I dont think thats advice i really want ta be taking, i mean right now i understand how all this works for you guys but this is me and i like doing things my way not the way people tell me i dont know why i came here, i guess its cuz my friend is a panzie and can't do anything by himself..... Later allz

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Grym..... Grym <sigh> I dont think that's advice any thirteen year old boy would want to take, I mean sure that could work when he gets older but for now he's still dealing with developing an ego and Self-esteem... I'm PREEE TTT YY sure that asking every other 13 year old girl on the block for "crazy sex" is NOT the way for any 13 year old dude do it.... Especially if you're Religious (Hoping that PheonixFlare is practicing abstinance)....

Pheonix I have to aplaud you for what you did to the girl (just handing her the note with the email and the small talk) It makes you seem intrested but not Overly intrested so as to scare her away... That was really big of you... You are becoming a man and a smart one at that. I just hope you follow up on her.. Like just Happen to bump into her at the mall, or Just HAppen to call the wrong number LOL or sum crap like that. Just don't let her get away...

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

You know what's pretty cool too... your Wu Name

Pheonix Flare --> Wu Name = Respected Pupil

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

• ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

Originally posted by PheonixFlare
    Well, i decided against askin her out so i just went up to her and gave her a note with my e-mail and i said keep in touch over summer and i also wrote that i like her in the letter and that right now i wont ask her out but i qould like to be a good friend of hers, how bout that?Pheonix Flare (all rappers will go to hell, trust me :) )

Nice one for doing *something*, that's probably the hardest part of all to start with - from now on it'll get easier. I do think though that in this case that you might be taking the first steps on the road which ends with the comments "You're really sweet, but-" or "I really like you as a friend, but-"

Don't sweat it though - you've shown some guts *and* sensitivity, which is a great place to start from.

Yeah reverend Dan is right in that this is the Dreaded "Lets just be friends" line... URGH I HATE THAT!!!!!

but Yeah It'll get you in good with her crowd... so by the rule "birds of a feather flock together" If she's Hott She's BOUND to have Hott friends so.. When you're good friends with her ... just migrate to one of her friends...

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

• DeathDealerDeathDealer Member Posts: 24

Well, i decided against askin her out so i just went up to her and gave her a note with my e-mail and i said keep in touch over summer and i also wrote that i like her in the letter and that right now i wont ask her out but i qould like to be a good friend of hers, how bout that?

Ok if thats true why the f**k did you steal my IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!image

Let The Fear Empower

Let The Fear Empower

am i not getting something here... are there two guys that like the same girl, and if so the guy above me is going to diss his friend and ask the girl out on his birthday party. LAME

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

>I am kinda of lost too, i think it is a different girl (i hope it is) but friends can do weird things. If both like the same girl then they can either compete or let her go. Such things can destroy a friendship or make it better, it all depends on how you handle it, or one of both can give up and let the one who really likes her (try) to have her.

My wu name regus is: Gentlemen Conqueror - i like that imageimage

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

Heyo, i would like to clarify they are both different girls... lol

• cromedogcromedog Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by Regus

Originally posted by zide56

Tell her that you would like to date her, but you don't feel adequate.  Play the lost puppy.  She'll love it...I guess.  Honesty is always the best policy, right?
    Or, better yet, see her as an equal person and then ask her out based on that fact.  Don't see yourself as lower or higher.  Relationships that don't have equality don't work.  The man should still be the head of the house should you marry her, but you are still equals.

There is, something i don't agree with. Equality is good and you have to treat her like you wanna be treated. but how can someone be the boss and stille be equals? that's not right, why does the man have to be the boss, where does it says that?

So, where does it say that the man has to be the boss? I don't know, um maybe the Bible? "wives submit to your husbands." On the surface this sounds a like an outdated idea, but I believe that because the Bible said it, it is the best way. Let me explain.

You may say that wives submitting leaves a lot of room for the man to abuse the woman, and you are right. You have to take in all of what Paul said for it to make complete sense and to work. After saying wives should submit to their husbands he says "and husbands loves your wives as Christ loved the Church and gave up his life for her." So, do you think it would be hard for a woman to submit to a man that was doing everything in his power to love her and do what is best for her, even to the point of giving up his life for her? I say not, and incidentally my fiance agrees. (not to open a whole new can of worms, but do you see how a gay marriage simply cannot work the way that God intended?)

So, there you have it, that is where it says the man should be the "boss".

For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    I respect your opnion but i am not gonna reply because i don't want this thread to be closed again because of being to political/religious. But just let me say that i don't agree (and can't work because of god i don't think god wants to disciminate people, the bible is the word of god? it is a book written by humans, how do you know it is what god wants because you were told so?)  

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

sorry for jutting into this thread (considering it's my first post in here) but i just had to say something about the birthday party...

uhh dude...first off, a birthday partyimage

a couple thing I need to know...

how old is she

how old are you

is she preppy or like...something else

* I know some of these questions may have been answered before...but c'mon, a birthday party?

If you're...well, let's pick a number..13 and up, and you ask her out AT your birthday party..and she's preppy, well maybe it's just my opinion, but I think she's gonna think of you as "kiddy"

ah hell...who am I to say this..lol

• Narco28Narco28 Member Posts: 300

good job man, way to blow it. instead of taking my easy steps to success you crash and burn by throwing the "friend" word at her. See what you have done is made yourself her option, option to lead you on and be a cock tease. and thats if she actually e-mails you cause the ball is in her court now. Is your neck feeling tight? yeah, thats the leash she has on you...                                           Good Luckimage

Dude seeing that it's your first post I break it down for because Imade the thread I should tell you that were both 15 I'll 16 and she's not a prep thank GOD! And she likes the cute kiddy things. I'm gonna ask her this saturday Which is the 5th of June. I have had this planed for quite a long time and yesterday there was doubt that I was going to ask her because I heard she likes someone else (this could be me I don't know) then I have Pheonix sayin I still have a chance to be with her I really care for her a lot and I'm not in it for sex at all. I mean if we get that far then hell yes but thats not the only reason I like her.

She may be the oneimage

Let The Fear Empower

Let The Fear Empower

I have a wu name and its The Lucky Magician

Let The Fear Empower

Let The Fear Empower

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 62

Go up to her, maybe after a class you just had and start askin her open-ended questions, then offer to walk her to class and on your way, pop the question. Unless of course, you have never talked to her before, if you haven't I wouldn't ask her out till maybe aweek later.

Good luck

well considering you have put together this whole thread and spent over a week discussing an approach, maybe (correct me if I'm wrong oh experienced ones) You could give me her email and I'll email her saying

"I'm just a person from mmorpg.com that knows nothing about these two kids, but I thought this trouble they went through was interesting" and link her to the thread..

of course, she may just think you're a stalker..lol

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Better not take love advice from murt or you will turn this girl into a lesbian because she will be scared of men after that LOL image

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

--------------------------------------------

lol fine then cowboyimage