Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME!

Ras68Ras68 Member Posts: 6

So you think that spending money to get the best items will make you the top dog in this game?  Wrong!  Softnyx is completely incompetent when it comes to protecting their game from hackers.  Cell hacks, stat hacks, movement hacks, chaos hacks; they're always the same.  The only effort they take to restrict the use of hacks is to patch the game and Game Guard (their so called hack prevention program) every now and then.  This solves the problem for about 12 hours to a day, until these hackers change a little line of code and make them viable again.  Even reporting hackers with evidence is pointless; not once in my time playing (about a year and a half) have I seen a player get kicked for using hacks, even when they're reported with some kind of proof attached.  He's just whining I hear you say, just kick the hackers from your game when you discover them. Ah ha, wish it were that easy.  Most of these people using hacks also use drop hacks.  In other words, when they're kicked, everyone else in your game gets dropped.  He's still whining I hear you say, just find a  game without hackers in it.  That's pretty difficult when 90% of the games have a hacker playing, and there's nothing to stop them from joining your game once you actually do find one where everyone respects the spirit of the game.  Now I'm not saying don't play this game.  It really is fun, just don't bother spending money on it.  If you really want to be the TOP DOG at this game, to swat any foe that comes before you, just do a web search to find the best and latest hacks, and there ya go lvl 1 instant GODLIKE character! 

Comments

• HowlingFishHowlingFish Member Posts: 28

its true that rakion has a little "problem" when it comes to hackers... but when u reach lvl 31+ theres literally no hackers... all the accounts up there are monitor... its acturally quite fun with clan wars and everythiing... now this noob that posted this... had a bad experience with a hacker i bet and let out his anger on this... hes probably only like a lvl 2 at highest lol... BTW hackers DO get banned! especially when it comes to SSH hacks... obvious hacks like rapid range and that too will also get you banned trust me i had friends got banned because of it...

• hectic1hectic1 Member Posts: 27

u didnt read all of hes post,he played for 1,5 years so...,if u think theres no hackers in higher lvls ur just stupid,the only reason there are not that many hackers in higher lvls is they wana play to so when they consider they got to a lvl high enough they actualy start playing

i wouldn't suggest playing it simply coz its outdated

• DX_IntruderDX_Intruder Member Posts: 65

Thanks.  I was thinking about trying this game, since I really don't like point-n-click, autoattack, watch-your-guy-fight games.  Seems like in this game you have to move around and dodge and stuff...

Yet if it's protected by GameGuard and has a hacker problem, there's no way I'm playing it.  I play GunZ sometimes, it also uses GameGuard.  Piece of garbage.  Like the OP said about Rakion, in GunZ as well, GameGuard blocks hacks for about 24 hours immediately after a patch.  After 24 hours, an updated version of the hack is distributed and the game is just as hack-filled as before.  It's a shame that some game developers don't seem to care that hacks ruin their own game.

Thanks for the heads up.

• SeraniteSeranite Member Posts: 2

You're all exaggerating...A LOT :)

Yes,there are tons of hackers now and then,but it's definitely not a problem to the limits of making this game piece of garbage..If you like the game hackers wont bother you that much,they only appear from time to time and in my opinion -if you're not a sad hardcore gamer they can be quite fun   .No need to flame it that much,try it and see for yourself,it's not retail

• kevkirbykevkirby Member Posts: 8

maybe therre are a lot of hackers, but you really cant do a lot. even if u ban them more and more will come up. i played the beta of this and it wasnt any CRAZY hacking. and ras, maybe you should post this up on the rakion faqs. AND DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW BAD THE LAG IS IN EHRE NOW? LAST TIME I PLAYED IT WAS LIKE I COULDNT JOIN ANY ROOMS AND IF I COULD JOIN THERE WAS UBER LAG. BY THE WAY, LAST ITME WASL LIKE AT BETA VERSION