Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SAVE HARRY

I just finished the 7th Harry Potter book, it was freaking great!!!!!!!!!!... there should definetly be an 8th book... what did every1 else think of it??

Comments

• DoomLordDoomLord Member UncommonPosts: 124

Let you know when i can get it out of the wifes hands

• forzaitaliaforzaitalia Member Posts: 137

lol.. there are alot of deaths.. one more shocking than the other.

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860

Dumbledore DIES!!!!11@134qaasdf;hahhhhhhhhhhone!!11123

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680
    Originally posted by forzaitalia

I just finished the 7th Harry Potter book, it was freaking great!!!!!!!!!!... there should definetly be an 8th book... what did every1 else think of it??

No way it had a perfect ending to the series. If anything we could aways get a story based on the childrens lives.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Easily one of the top 15 books I have ever read in my life.  Took me two days; I couldn't let go of it.  It was the first H Potter book Ive ever read too. Shame I didnt read the others.

Oh, and the OP is right.  Over 55 people are killed in this one.  A dozen of them are people you know from the other books...not some random victim.   More good guys dying in this book than a typical Stephen King book.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• jean13jean13 Member Posts: 45

I loved it. I really would like another HP book, but I'm not sure how she would write it. She's already said she's not writing another one anyways. She did say she might write a Harry Potter encyclopedia. It'll let you know every thing she didn't mention straight forward.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Overrated pile of crap.

• Zerocool032Zerocool032 Member Posts: 729

Rowling drops a nuclear bomb on all the characters.

youtube.com/watch

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548

Doesn't need another book.  Maybe she can help George RR Martin get off his fat ass and finish Dance with Dragons.  You hear that George!!!!!  Get that damn book done jerk!

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680
    Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Overrated pile of crap.

You are of course entittled to your own opinion. However J.K.Rolins 500 million + says otherwise 

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• DarkalfxDarkalfx Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by METALDRAG0N

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Overrated pile of crap.

You are of course entittled to your own opinion. However J.K.Rolins 500 million + says otherwise 

There we go again, like the majority of people are obvioulsy right.

Serioulsy its not because 90% of the population is entertained by pointless things due to their low IQ that the book is great.

It just means its good for people with low IQ.

I was not serious, this was merely to point out that many people liking something doesn't mean its good.

Yeah sure 500k books sold, how many people on earth already?

Those who underestimate the power of the human spirit are destined to fail...

• petrickopetricko Member Posts: 84

Before I saw the 1st movie, I thought it was just a weird overrated kids story that got it's way to the big screen, so I said "What the hell, I'll check this out" I got to see it early (since I worked in a movie theatre) and afterwards I saw what draws people into this imaginary world.  Over the course of the next 3 months I finished all the 4 books that were out and look forward to each next one with high enthusiasm.  Point is,  the series has a spectacular storyline with memorable characters.  You feel part of the world as you read it and see it in the movies.  It's the same with those who love the LOTR series or Star Wars.  THe last book was by far the best, I hope when J.K. finishes her new series, that by popular demand she will ressurrect the HP series and continue writing again about Harry, Ron, & Hermione.