Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The dreaded adena farmers

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

NCSOFT NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING OR THEY WILL LOSE ANOTHER CUSTOMER! (yes as you can see this is not planned to be a very informing thread..just a thread to get my anger out)

I AM TRYING TO FARM A FREAKING PLACE, BEEN THERE FOR 15 FREAKING MINUTES, AND THIS certain race OF ADENA FARMER JUST COMES IN AND TAKES OVER!

THEY START FARMING MY PLACE!

THEY START KSING MY MOBS!

and when i tell them to "please go away" they start shouting PK PK PK PK PK PK PK!!!! AND CHASE ME DOWN AND EFFING PK ME

I am truly FREAKING TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!

(sorry mods for this useless thread...but hey, we all feel the same way)

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

welcome to 95% of all former players who played lineage ][.  Its amazing how bad someone could butcher one game, eh lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea, i actually thought about quitting today...

but then i remembered i bought a gamecard, thus giving me 3 months...

i might go back to L2 after a week

hell..what am I saying, I'll be back on tonight

lol

• acrobuddyacrobuddy Member UncommonPosts: 66
    and you actually continue to play? wow... i never played after beta... it was too bad then.. then i saw open... worse... retail... really worst... this game has too many bots and such where these people are way higher lvl then most other people who dont have a bot on 24/7... i feel pity for the stupidity of the people who continue to play this game...

-Scott

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573
    Murt what server you on ?

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460