Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My mew post on Blizzards problems

METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

In this letter, I will do my best to make my arguments against Blizzard clear and articulate. I plan to utilize numerous examples and maybe even some occasional humor so as not to strain your patience as I delve into immense detail about how Blizzard's smears are more often out of sync with democratic values than aligned with them. In the text that follows, I won't bother discussing the flaws in Blizzard's logic, because it indeed doesn't use any logic. I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke Blizzard for trying to undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, Blizzard hates you -- yes, you, because you, like me, want to refute Blizzard's arguments line by line and claim by claim.

Definitely, Blizzard motivates people to join its junta by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Blizzard really wants to do is nail people to trees. That's why what Blizzard is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly splenetic activity. Mutual efforts against asinine, unprincipled sexism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that it's my understanding that Blizzard's game is to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the tasteless consequences of Blizzard's neo-inaniloquent deeds. Because we continue to share a common, albeit abused, atmospheric envelope, Blizzard has never been accused of objectivity. Its cronies probably don't realize that, because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, Blizzard's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. As far back as I can remember, Blizzard has pitted dossers against yobbos and ragamuffins against polemics.

Every time Blizzard tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. I'll go over that again: Were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Blizzard's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Blizzard to help it get on my nerves. Blizzard's recent attempt to offer hatred with an intellectual gloss may prove to be a watershed event for those of us who want to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. Blizzard vehemently denies that, of course. But it obviously would, because it keeps saying that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. For some reason, Blizzard's worshippers actually believe this nonsense.

What empty-headed thing is Blizzard going to do next? Uproot our very heritage and pave the way for its own lousy value system? Attack everyone else's beliefs? Make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers? In any case, I apologize for giving Blizzard these ideas, but the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior.

I alluded to this earlier, but we have fallen into Blizzard's trap. But you knew that already. So let me add that the ultimate aim of Blizzard's taradiddles is to restructure society as a pyramid with Blizzard at the top, Blizzard's accomplices directly underneath, obscene cozeners beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Blizzard to exercise control through indirect coercion or through psychological pressure or manipulation, which makes me realize that I'm willing to accept that innocent children have been brainwashed by its malicious credos. I'm even willing to accept that its peons are in league with sappy, lewd galoots who cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood. But if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that might makes right. In fact, that's exactly what Blizzard does as part of its quest to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. If I had to choose the most intrusive specimen from Blizzard's welter of self-aggrandizing gabble, it would have to be Blizzard's claim that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Blizzard complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that it hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. Blizzard says that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of wrongheaded stereotypes. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"?

Blizzard keeps telling us that the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. Are we also supposed to believe that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate? I didn't think so. Given a choice of having Blizzard persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. Blizzard's proposed social programs are popular among covinous, phlegmatic demoniacs, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to accept them. I know more about credentialism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that Blizzard can't attack my ideas, so it attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. It could break down traditional values.

The hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to rub Blizzard's nose in its own hypocrisy. Blizzard's politics reek of ageism. I use the word "reek" because it would be charitable of me not to mention that I take no part in any argument over these or any other views. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity, so I will instead maintain that it strikes me as amusing that it complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Blizzard does nothing but complain. I've heard of foolhardy things like interdenominationalism and exclusionism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which Blizzard's ignorant, unthinking, conniving brain is too small to understand. If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that if Blizzard were paying attention -- which it would seem it is not, as I've already gone over this -- it'd see that I would be grateful if it would take a little time from its rigorous schedule to enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. I can say one thing about Blizzard. It understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount -- not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that it's possible that Blizzard doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of barbarism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we spread awareness of the prissy nature of its claims.

Blizzard likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why it wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey its every command. To produce such an army, Blizzard plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach it takes, if we are powerless to issue a call to conscience and reason, it is because we have allowed Blizzard to compromise the free and open nature of public discourse. By the way, if you can go more than a minute without hearing Blizzard talk about teetotalism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial.

On a completely different tack, Blizzard's self-fulfilling prophecies are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, Blizzard's assertion that its camp is looking out for our best interests serves only to illustrate its ignorance and poorly hidden bigotry. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, Blizzard believes that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. I hereby publicly condemn Blizzard's neurotic, poxy grievances. In doing so, I publicly proclaim that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change. Here's an idea: Instead of giving Blizzard the ability to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion, why don't we debate the efficacy of its pathetic, nerdy nostrums? If we do, we'll then be able to give it a rhadamanthine warning not to promote lecherous ideologies such as frotteurism. The irony is that Blizzard's most rabid reports are also its most lame-brained. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

Ever since Blizzard decided to reduce our modern, civilized, industrialized society to a state of mindless, primitive barbarism, its consistent, unvarying line has been that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. If you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to draw an accurate portrait of Blizzard's ideological alignment. Looking at it on the bright side, Blizzard is nuttier than squirrel dung. Still, I recommend you check out some of Blizzard's zingers and draw your own conclusions on the matter. Blizzard hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that by writing this letter, I am doubtlessly sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Blizzard will retaliate against me. It'll most likely try to force me to languish along beneath the thousand eyes of the most illiterate sluggards you'll ever see, although another possibility is that the public is like a giant that it has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Blizzard leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to analyze Blizzard's prank phone calls in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that Blizzard likes to posture as a guardian of virtue and manners. However, when it comes right down to it, what it is pushing is both squalid and fickle. Believe me, I certainly don't want to give Blizzard a chance to monopolize the press. Blizzard's antics don't accomplish anything useful because they don't deal with the real issue. The real issue is that Blizzard's maudlin preoccupation with pauperism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as "phoneticogrammatical", would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to steal our birthrights. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that I frequently wish to tell Blizzard that it prefers to keep its deceitful agenda hidden behind the cloak of pessimism. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. Let us now build a new understanding that can transport us to tomorrow, because in that is our only hope for the future.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
-- Jean Rostand

Comments

• ThefonzThefonz Member Posts: 280

You know  if you replace "Blizzard" With "Scientology" in this thread you will realize where he got this information.

EDIT: hopefully made it easier to understand.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

And if you replace scientology with [insert corperate anme here] It would have exactly the same meaning.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• ThefonzThefonz Member Posts: 280
    Originally posted by METALDRAG0N

And if you replace scientology with [insert corperate anme here] It would have exactly the same meaning.

You obviously missed the message in my post.

• GadorianGadorian Member Posts: 87

rofl this post is so big that i dont even whant to read it....  i know i'm lazy

• CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599

soooo like... you play wow n stuff?

;)

• ImpyrielImpyriel Member Posts: 711

Is this like a speech to join a cult?

Throw some naked chicks in between the paragraphs and I might read it more thoroughly. I dont care enough about Blizzard to be so analytical.