It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Disclaimer: this is not a complete game!
PlaneShift team is proud to present you a new release: 019! Some new features present in the new version will be enabled shortly. Here is a list of changes:
- Reached mark of 100 quests.
- Complete review of quests, all of them are working in game now
- Greatly improved dictionary of NPCs, and common responses
- Added new creatures: derghir, tloke, kikiri
- Made available variations of many creatures
- Added dermorian female player character model
- Added 4 Kran skins
- Improved dermorian male character
- Added plate armor for many chars
- Added new skins for enkidukai clans
- Added spell casting effects
- Added lot of new items, like bludgeoning weapons, amulets, rings, plants
- Added missing animations to player characters
- Shadows are now present under characters and objects!
- Chat bubbles are used on players and NPCs during dialogs
- Completely remade how inventory works server-side for more robust management
- Enabled generation of random loot, you will see lot of new items!
- Improved NPC movement and AI
- Improvement to guild management
- Improvements to sketches, you can now edit your own sketches
- Improvements to books, you can now edit your own books.
More news on previous version 0.3.018:
- New area south of hydlaa, called the winch.
- Hair styles support added. For now just the female ynnwn has different hair styles, but more will be added later
- New animations for some characters, like ynnwn male.
- New items and icons shipped into the client
- Lot of new quests loaded
- New faction system, you can see a first implementation in your skills window, under factions.
- GMs can register official events on the server, players participating to events can access events tab in quests window.
- Added new map function, to display/create maps
- First implementation of locks and keys (not fully usable yet)
- Many bug fixes and improvements
I was asked when 020 will come out.
We usually try to keep a rhythm of about 2-3 months between minor releases. We decided anyway to avoid posting official release dates because we cannot really guarantee those are met. Dates can vary based on testing and bugs founds on new features introduced.
New guilds capabilities will be enabled very soon. stay tuned.
Loved the new dermorian model, try to improve the landscapes a bit, adding more grass and plants.
I didn't see on line news on the guilds recently, more news on this?
Talad promotes uncivil behavior.
When will release 020 come out? Please let us know!!
Thanks for all your effort in developing this game, it rockz.