Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will My Droid Level?

cheapherkcheapherk Member Posts: 59

Here I am again with a another droid question.

When I purchased my Battle Droid, it was lvl 30 and I was lvl 25.  I am now lvl 31, yet my Battle Droid is still at a lvl 30.  I have him group with me on quests, but he hasn't leveled yet.  WIll he or won't he.

Thanks

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

No, they won't level.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Only Bio-pets (non mount) grow (lvl)

Droids stay there lvl (unfortunaly but logical)

• cheapherkcheapherk Member Posts: 59

Yikes, I was afraid of that.  When I purchased my Driod, there was no indicator of it's level (either that, or it's not very obvious).  When it comes time to purchase another, how can I determine it's level before I made a purchase.  For example, I purchased a droideka having no clue I wouldn't be able to use it (but it looks mighty nice in my house).

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Yeah this is a problem, not only for those buying droids but also for Traders like myself who make them, but since i now see the problem is also confusing especialy when i look at droids on the vendors so it can be helpfull for us traders (and for those not already doing so) to place a info sheet, meaning the amount of droids we can hold makes it pretty easy for use engineers to "test" the droids we can make, there for we know what we put inside/components and with "ready droid" we can see its lvl, and if i'm not mistaken...think for any pet/droid it can be used +5 and -5 a players own lvl (correct me if this is wrong).

So far with my own experiance i managed to make my first couple of Drodeka's lvl 30 using 8x67Combat Module Rating + 2x Armor Module's 3(not sure its health but allot lower then 10k), second set of droideka's lvl 60 using 8x85Combat Module Rating but with the same 2x Armor Module's 3 and but these got 10k+ Health.

Battledroid with 7x67 CMR+ 2x Armor Module's 3 also lvl 30, havn't made a lvl 60 yet, depending on other engineer for making advance droid brains, myself am able to craft them at lvl 70 and my engineer is lvl 56 right now. Can't acces server to give more info now, free week ...but server update 6.8  

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

This thread may help, http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=234727

Basically, look at the stats of the droid.  If it has 10k health and around 9k -10k armour then it'll be a lvl 60 droid.  Keep in mind that to be able to use the droid, the droid cannot be more then 5 levels above your own so don't worry about a lvl 60 droid until you reach lvl 55.  The lvl 30 one will probably suit you fine until then.

• cheapherkcheapherk Member Posts: 59

Wonderful.  Thanks so much for your replies!