Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial v3.0 - Thread 2

Comments

• Revan0Revan0 Member Posts: 8

I just hope peoples dont forget about us :( 

• snake50312snake50312 Member Posts: 31

O you are not forgotten....... Our hands are tied though..... Thank SOE for fucking up the send out and then claiming it was our fault, ya right fucking bullshit...... I shall return here one day and give out buddy keys again. Until then all you can do is pray. I gave out 3 buddy keys on here so I think I might have helped someone at least.

JaxII

• soraisorai Member Posts: 2

That's not very nice of them :(

I Want a budy key too, don't know anyone who play at and don't want to buy it just for testing and finding out, no i don't want to but i wasted money on it so i have to play.

Hope you anyone out there will be able to give me one. :)

• DarkenedDarkened Member Posts: 183

I'm very interested in checking out the game again, if anyone has an extra Buddy Key and wouldn't mind parting with it, then feel free to send one to this email address:

[email protected]

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, I used to be in Sapere Aude on Syntax, and got rid of my account ages ago. Been wanting to get back into the swing of things and see what all has changed :)

• lestaticonlestaticon Member Posts: 38

I had posted a request for a key in the first thread. I've never played but am greatly interested. I love the story!

Please use private message to send me a key.

• TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200

If any are left can you please PM me one. I would like to try Matrix out.

• snake50312snake50312 Member Posts: 31

Unfortunalty as hard as I have looked everyone is out of them....... I think you will have to wait till the new Station Launcher comes out. Once that does you can try any of the SOE games..... Hurray for SOE right? lol plz

I have a blast playing this game. If you actualy like to RP this is the game for you. Also the combat system is alot of fun. Probably one of the best features is the," You know I really dont feel like being a Master knife thrower I think I will be a hacker"(Walks over to the Hard line and changes out his abilities). O and dont even get me started on the live events. There are about 3-6 live events a week!Lastly the community is awesome, end of story.

If you cant wait for a buddy key to come out just try buying the game online for $20 you get your first month free. I mean you spend almost that much playing WoW or another shity game where people make fun of you for being a n00b. We enjoy n00bs and help them out because...well we dont get that many lol.

Im not going to lie it does have its problems and bugs but we actualy are able to talk to our Dev's on the forums and they will respond. Check um out http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/forums/list.m

(O and if you do end up playing look me up Syntax server Jaxii)

Jax

• GaelsericGaelseric Member Posts: 1

I would love a buddy key if they are still available. 

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

if theres any left id love to head back into the matrix to play...its been so long lol

• xavdemanxavdeman Member UncommonPosts: 8

I was in the beta and I liked it a lot, unfortunately I didn't check back, I've heard bits and pieces about it, and I'd like to try it again..

If and when new buddy keys get avaiable, could I get one please? Thanks :) Or the new launcher?

• smiley242smiley242 Member Posts: 7

if i dont get one by end of buddy key time,idk if i buy it or not,i really wanna try it first though

• sachy55sachy55 Member Posts: 42

hi greatly appreciate a buddy key if anyone has one thanks.

[email protected]

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

If anyone else has a buddy key I would like to try this one out.

[email protected]

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• LienhartLienhart Member UncommonPosts: 662

You're PMing the buddy keys right? Could I please have one? =)

[email protected] if you aren't able to PM for some odd reason.

I live to go faster...or die trying.
  • tagontagon Member Posts: 5

It doesn't sound like there are any left but if there are I would love to try it again. I played back in Beta and would love to try again

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

dont seem like there is....we havent even got word of the status of any new keys

all i wanted to do was play : [ 

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

Ive had my eye on this game for a while could someone give me a Buddy key? :D thanks

Jesten Brouzard

J. B.

• KingfingerKingfinger Member Posts: 10

I would love to try this one out now that i have a new rig that can run it! If anyone has a buddy key i would be most full of grattitude. And stuff

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

Well i want a buddy key if there are any left.

Thanks

i received one,thanx

• RaireRaire Member Posts: 8

I'd like a key, though I'm not sure if there are any left available.

Why won't they release a general free trial for this game? I've been wanting to play it for quite some time now and always seem to miss my chance. You would think that in a game that (from what I hear) is starving for a larger player base they'd be right up there offering trials as much as possible. I mean, the buddy key thing is a good idea, but if you're the only one of your gaming buddies with an open mind enough to disreguard the bad reviews you've heard and give the game a shot for yourself, you're SOL in getting a chance to try it out. Eh.

• DynasTDynasT Member Posts: 8

Queueing up a request for a key...send via PM please...

Thank you!

• CamisadoCamisado Member Posts: 98

I played in the open beta, but havnt been back since. Would really like to replay this game. If possible please send me a key.

[email protected]

• PLAYERl33t0rPLAYERl33t0r Member Posts: 1

hey guys ive heard this game is really good if u know the stories...im a hardcore fan seen every movie (Animatrix included) and read every wikipedia article :)

so anyway i need a buddy key

[email protected]     (email)

thanks!

This discussion has been closed.