Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial v3.0 - Thread 2

Comments

• skarrdeskarrde Member Posts: 1

Looking for a buddy code.

Received Key.

• Ultima22689Ultima22689 Member Posts: 16

I would like a key as well, e-mail one to [email protected]

• apacettijrapacettijr Member UncommonPosts: 46

I would also like a buddy key thank you :) [email protected]

• tempestormtempestorm Member Posts: 7

I would not be against seeing how the game has changed. If anyone has a spare please PM me here.

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

Hm..i really want to play the game, to join the world of The Matrix. Can't wait to RolePlay too ^^ Please pm me with buddy key or send it to me on [email protected] Thank you in advance!

• psyconiuspsyconius Member Posts: 272

I'd enjoy checking this out.. it is one of the very few quasi-mainstream MMO's I have yet to check out.. And I love sci-fi a lot... (PlanetSide is still awesome.. EVE CAN be fun.. SWG WAS awesome... TR will atleast be moderately fun.. )

So any person that wants to make me their protege, I'd be happy to take a buddy key off your hands =P psyconius AHT gothiska DAWT com :)

--
    psyconius Cthulhu
    Gothika Studios

• badmonnbadmonn Member Posts: 4
    I have always been curious about this mmo, however i never recieved the chance to play it without purchasing it. I would love to give this game a try if anyone can spare a buddy key

mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.
  • boyobearboyobear Member Posts: 13

Already went to MxO's forums and found the Buddy Key thread and read how we can't post there even if I have a station pass xP.

I'm really interested in this game and it's urban environment without too many invisible barriers! I'd love to try it out. I already have the client and my station username (s0ursk1tz). Send me a PM if you have one or [email protected]

Thanks!

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

You should be able to post over there if you have a station access subscription, just log in and choose a nickname.

And this trial only extends to brand new accounts so you cant use it to add matrix to your access collection free of charge.

• CrueltylizerCrueltylizer Member UncommonPosts: 58

I would love a buddy key :)

[email protected]

• CroeCroe Member Posts: 194

id like to come back and give it a try if someone would be so kind as to send me a buddykey at [email protected]

thank you ahead of itme.

• ThesavantThesavant Member Posts: 25

I wouldn't mind giving this game a shot.  I tried a long time ago and the whole process got really messed up.  I haven't tried since.  If anyone has a key they wouldn't mind parting with, I would be very appreciative!

the1savant at gmail dot com

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

tired of sword and spell would like to try matrix online if possible ty in advance

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• TrolTrol Member Posts: 7

I would like to give this try. trol AT catacombs.com

Anything different will be a welcomed change!

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Looking for a buddy key. . .

Would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

NO LONGER NEED ONE.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• NiixNiix Member Posts: 27

If anyone could spare a buddy key I would really like to try this game out. If you do not want to pm me you can email me at [email protected]  I would really appreciate it. Thanks

RECEIVED KEY

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Just sent keys to rsreston, soraksis, johnnychangs, psyconius and thesavant.

Krisooooo and Wolfger have also now been dealt with elsewhere.

• brainchild64brainchild64 Member Posts: 32

I'd like to get one

[email protected]

• socalisocali Member Posts: 2

I would like a buddy key if there is anymore.  thanks  [email protected]

• HagemajrHagemajr Member Posts: 1

I would like to try MXO again after quitting shortly after release. If anyone has a buddy key and doesn't mind sharing, please send to [email protected]. Thanks!

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Always wanted to try this game, thanks in advance! 

[email protected]

No signature, I don't have a pen

• Sketch5Sketch5 Member Posts: 101

I too would like a key, if at all possible : [email protected]

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

I would like to say that i recieved a buddy key, it was sended to me by Adam Legge and i thank him for that! I am  currently downloading the game and soon i'll jack in! I recieved one buddy key so i am sorry, but i cannot help anyone else with one! I can't wait to log in! ^^ Good luck every1!

• kevdude421kevdude421 Member Posts: 7

Would love a key please....PM here or kevin dot gs at gmail dot com.

Current: EVE, GW
    Past: WoW, MxO, SWG, AA, EQ2
    Future: LOTRO?

• psyconiuspsyconius Member Posts: 272

SkyJackal is a golden god.

--
    psyconius Cthulhu
    Gothika Studios

This discussion has been closed.