Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial v3.0 - Thread 2

SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Alright, since the first thread was pretty old (blame pre-emptive thinking) and got a bit overwhelmed with requests (making it impossible to judge who still had genuine interest) i'm making a second one.

PLEASE POST ANY REQUESTS FOR BUDDY KEYS HERE AND NOT THE OLD THREAD.

IF YOU ALREADY MADE A REQUEST IN THE OLD THREAD AND STILL WISH TO RECEIVE A KEY YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REQUEST HERE.

Have you ever played The Matrix Online? Has it been a long time since you last did?

How about this, do you let people tell you what to believe?

Announcing the return of the 14 day Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial for The Matrix Online!

Simply post here if you wish to retrieve a buddy key, limit of 1 key per person, distribution will be handled via PMs unless alternative contacts are provided.

And remember the valuable lessons expressed in the Trilogy itself...

"Unfortunately no one can be told what the matrix is, they have to see it for themselves"

"Fear, doubt, disbelief, you have let it all go Neo. Free. Your. Mind."

"I've expected just what i've always expected, for you to make up your own damn mind"

Comments

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

--Steps To Play--

1. Sign up for a free station account over at 

https://www.station.sony.com/secure/en/registration/registration.jsp?returnURL=http://www.station.sony.com/

2. Access your account at

https://secure.station.sony.com/eq2/accounts/station/EditLogin.m

3. Click 'add The Matrix Online'

4. When requested for a product key, enter your buddy key code.

NOTE: Do not include any hyphens in your code entry. Also note that if you copy and paste the code across then delete them you will have missed the last 6 digits.

NOTE 2: Make sure you DO NOT enter any credit card details at this stage, these are not required for the trial period and if you do enter them you will charged for your first monthly subscription rate. Only enter credit details if you decide to stay on with the game after your trial period has expired.

5. Download The Matrix Online client from

http://thematrixonline.station.sony.com/jackin/

6. Run the game and enter your station account name and password

7. Let the game patch.

Note: Don't worry, having been in operation for a while now theres been a lot of updates to the game, this stage may take a while. In the mean time i suggest looking over some of the extra sections i've included below.

Alright, keys are out!

Although there seems to have been an issue with a lot of email addresses not getting the mail (including mine, grr) i am working deligently to get my hands on as many as i can for everyone. Look out for distribution soon.

Note: If you did sign up for the newsletter be sure to check your inboxes (including spam folders) asap.

Note 2: If anyone did receive keys and has spares feel free to PM me any you wish to give away, with the shear amount of interest i've got around the web every little helps.

Note 3: If you do decide to distribute them amongst yourselves please make a post saying who you sent a key to as to avoid multiple sendings and wasted keys.

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

Sorry, i'm kinda stupid and i didn't catch how to get buddy key... Can someone help me and say how? Or just send me one if possible... [email protected]

• Hap-LoHap-Lo Member Posts: 8

EDIT: I've gotten a key, best of luck to everyone else!

I'd very much like a buddy key, please. If there's one available for me, a PM on this forum would be appreciated.

Thanks kindly,

Hap

You simply post in this thread expressing your want for a key Kris. Then you wait and see if someone PMs you.

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

Thanks ^^ I hope someone pm's me now, or sends me the email :P (wich is [email protected] advertising FTW! :lol: )

• ThamaelThamael Member Posts: 4

Played a long time ago and thinking about trying it again. If there are still buddy keys out there I would be gratefull for one :).

Thank you.

• WulfgerWulfger Member Posts: 3

Yah, I signed up for the newsletter and didn't get one.  I would appreciate if somebody could send a key to [email protected]

• gimmeapennygimmeapenny Member Posts: 85

Key request would like to give this a try

[email protected]

Playing: EVE
    and you better care

• brainchild64brainchild64 Member Posts: 32

I'll give it a try

[email protected]

• WarblazeWarblaze Member UncommonPosts: 178

I would still like to receive a key, so if it's still possible... please sent me a pm

• rsrestonrsreston Member UncommonPosts: 346

Hi! I would like to receive a trial key! I've been waiting for this since the last time SOE made buddy keys available. Please, I'd like to try MxO! Thanks a lot!

Must I post an e-mail to receive the trial key? Thanks again.

No, you dont have to. If an email is supplied, it'll get sent there, if not it'll be PM'd.

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294

I would love to give Matrix Online a shot i havent yet only because i was told it wasnt worth it but if at all possible I would like a key..

thanks

[email protected]

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

Still want my buddy key :) you can PM or email: [email protected]

Thank you.

• ColdSunColdSun Member Posts: 210

I would love a buddy key.  I have been wanting to try this game for a long time but never did get a chance.  If it is good I will likely become a full member.

Thank you for any consideration.  My email is [email protected]

Regards,

ColdSun

ColdSun

• xman123xman123 Member Posts: 3

Please send a buddy key to:

magigames[at]gmail[dot]com

• WhiteknightWhiteknight Member Posts: 82

Could I have one as well? A PM to this account works just fine if anyone could help out.

It's a good day to beleive

• ColdSunColdSun Member Posts: 210

I wanted to let everyone know that someone gave me one (thanks!) so please remove me from the list so someone else who needs one gets it.

Regards,

ColdSun

ColdSun

• oncelovingonceloving Member Posts: 106

I would like a buddy key please

• yugoyugo Member UncommonPosts: 12

mmm this sounds like a good time to try this game, so a Buddy key would be great

• lusjinlusjin Member Posts: 20

I would Love to try this game out, heh, could I get a key as well, Thanks

~Lusty

• mikael159mikael159 Member Posts: 19

i would also like a key.          [email protected]

thanks

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

I got the buddy key. Thank you very much ctzn99 (zach). The game is now patching and I'm going to jack in tomorrow i guess :)

• johnnychangsjohnnychangs Member UncommonPosts: 261

I played through beta and I'd love a buddy key. If anyone has an extra key, please PM me here.

Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.