Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I LIKE VANGUARD:SAGA OF HEROES!

(Ducks in cover from flaming)  I hate to say it guys, but I gave Vanguard a try since beta and I like it!  The community is mature, the crafting system has been greatly improved and its easy to find a group.  I had not played Vanguard right after release, and I had heard that there were crashing issues and many other problems, but so far I haven't experienced anything major.  I have done several quests, none of which were bugged. (Lvl 22 atm).  I love the community, as the complexity tends to keep twinks out.  The average gamer is 22-30 from what i've seen.  Now i'm a Vanguard fan boy from the get go, but I've played many other MMOs (WoW, SWG, EQ, EQ2, MxO, etc..) and Vanguard fits me best.  I love the in-depth crafting, as well guild options.  I know, I know theres no end-game content etc... But their working on it.  I would say all of you who tried it and left because of bugs, please give this game six months and then come back.  I think we have a real keeper on our hands if they can work out the bugs.  If not, I have a new virtual home, all be it buggy.  But no more 12 year old barrens chat for me!  Nuff said.

;)

Comments

• Cindy80Cindy80 Member Posts: 22

I voted.

But atm Vg hasn't enough players in it to be cool.

I just think SoE want Vg palyers to go on EQ2 

Even if i voted "it might be ok", to me, Vg is part of the past now. As AC2, as Seed, as Wish, as DAoC, as SWG..etc, etc !

Syndy

• VereAthorVereAthor Member Posts: 10

VGSOH tears me apart. I love it, but I don't play it anymore because it frustrated me to the point of biting into my keyboard. I will give it a second  try with GU2, and failing that, even with GU3.

Only a small part of the promised things were delivered at launch, instead the customer bought massive performance problems and missing content. The official dev-community communication was a disaster.

Now the game has massive population problems, while the initial technical/content problems are solved. But it doesn't help if nobody plays the stable product because of the catastrophic name the game has now in the player community.

VGSOH will only have a chance if SOE starts a massive PR-campaign to boost player numbers. But I doubt they will (Planetside, anyone?) or they will time it with the launch date of  WAR or AoC, as was done with EQ2 and VGSOH the first time.